Call It Spring Shoes Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON21 February 2018
i liked working at call it spring, being the sales manager helped me learn concepts of a job that i was unfamiliar with and was fun to learn, i love helping people find what they need and really connecting with the costumer so easier to help them find what they are looking for.
It was a pleasure to be apart of such a great team.
Sales Rep. Lethbridge (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB6 July 2017
I loved working here and was able to exercise my skills in customer service and care, as well as my organizational skills. There were many opportunities given to me to advance further in the company. Management was great to work with and they were always fair. I loved talking to and helping customers find exactly what they wanted and needed.
Potential to make commission and move up in the retail industry
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Robson Street, Vancouver BC2 February 2015
A typical day at work as assistant manager at Spring shoes would require you to be either opening or closing shift. As management your hours are often quite good, eight hour shifts and full time. If you are in a good location the opportunity to reach your sales goals and earn commission is very good.
Pros
Fun staff and atmosphere