Call Center Guys

Call Center Guys Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Fun place to work

Great entry-level sales job. The pay was low but great management and friendly team members made up for it. Commissions weren't great and they were paid one month later.

Great environment

CCG is a great place to work, overall the people you will meet are amazing and very kind, the management is friendly and understanding, they do appreciate your work but do not show the appreciation to the more senior representatives, they do allow you to pick and choose the hours that you desire to work!

Pros

Ping Pong Table, Friendly and sweet people there.

Cons

Management, Salary.

Very Fast Pace Efficient Dynamic Environment

CallGuys is a great place to work in the telecomunications industry, there are benefits aswell as great opportunities to grow within the company, have had nothing but a very positive experience working with CallGuys and could not ask for a better call center environment to work for.

Do not even think of applying here

Worked here for a few months, pay is minimum, Commission structure has yet not established: we all worked so hard in making sales and ended up getting $1 a sale (Are you kidding me?) That too we waited 4 months to get our 1st months commission. They will ask you to do 10 times work for min pay. I personally received ZERO training and expected me to know everything and excel at everything. The owner of this call center is money hungry and does not care about any employee. Sometimes you will be asked to come out from your break and work if there are calls in Que because the management does not schedule enough people. If you are 1 minute late to work they cut 15 minutes of your pay and you can not make up for it. Its not worth working here at all, management will not treat you right, you will be taking back to back calls, you might not receive enough training, no structure to anything.

Pros

Ping Pong Table

Cons

Commission, Pay, management, breaks, work load, no training

Poor management, no job security, unhappy employee

Worked here for a couple months. Horrible management and organization. Company made a lot of false promises. Offered us $1 commission on units that sold for $200-300. Kept telling us they were coming up with a new commission structure but that never happened. New employees were paid higher salaries compared to current employees. Pay is definitely not worth the amount of work and stress involved in the job. If you're part time they don't care about you. All they care about is money. Employees were being told to HANG UP on customer service calls and take sales calls instead. Bizarre. The company also added multiple clients what we were required to take calls for, meaning more work for us. However, we were still being paid the same. Minimum wage. No room for growth in this company. Only good part about the job is the tennis table.

Workplace

Worked for a short period of time as company doesn't care abut it's employees. Does not value hard work and how well the employee is doing their job. Would not recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Call Center Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement