Call Center Guys

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Work from home

Work from home with great salary and prizes, choice of hours according to your will. Super awesome staff, really supportive team, Your problems will be solved within a minute.

Do not even think of applying here

Worked here for a few months, pay is minimum, Commission structure has yet not established: we all worked so hard in making sales and ended up getting $1 a sale (Are you kidding me?) That too we waited 4 months to get our 1st months commission. They will ask you to do 10 times work for min pay. I personally received ZERO training and expected me to know everything and excel at everything. The owner of this call center is money hungry and does not care about any employee. Sometimes you will be asked to come out from your break and work if there are calls in Que because the management does not schedule enough people. If you are 1 minute late to work they cut 15 minutes of your pay and you can not make up for it. Its not worth working here at all, management will not treat you right, you will be taking back to back calls, you might not receive enough training, no structure to anything.

Pros

Ping Pong Table

Cons

Commission, Pay, management, breaks, work load, no training