Call Center Guys Employee Reviews for Customer Service/Sales RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service/Sales Representative1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 53 reviews
Based on 5 survey responses
Insights into Call Center Guys
What people like
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
- Overall satisfaction
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
As a first job this is a great job, flexible with hours and the supervisors are very understanding. i am thankful to work this as a first job. they also have a ping pong table so when there are no calls in Que you can play with a fellow work friend.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Call Center Guys reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Call Center Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 53 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Call Center Guys with
Questions about Call Center Guys
- What is the most stressful part about working at Call Center Guys?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Call Center Guys, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Call Center Guys?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Call Center Guys?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Call Center Guys?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Call Center Guys?2 people answered
- Does Call Center Guys allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is Call Center Guys sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Call Center Guys management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Call Center Guys?2 people answered