Call Center Guys logo
Call Center Guys

Call Center Guys Employee Reviews

Fun place to work

Great entry-level sales job. The pay was low but great management and friendly team members made up for it. Commissions weren't great and they were paid one month later.

Genuinely amazing place to work

Working here gives a strong sense of community, we are constantly laughing and joking while still getting our work done, as well as help each other out anyway we can. The team leads are very approachable and always there to lend an ear. I can gladly say I’ve met some genuine friends through this job

Pros

Weekly competitions for real prizes

Cons

Since it is a call Center, unfortunately the hours start in the afternoon, so if you prefer working early then do keep this in mind

Great staff

The staff of this company is always supportive and always helps in every situation on how to deal with issues! Very flexible with timings.Very good work atmosphere!

Pros

Great staff and management, always supporting in every step to grow.

Good place

It is a good place to work, a typical day used to be a part-time job from 12.30 - 9 pm. They are all very well spoken and well organized. The management was extremely supportive.

fun

the place was fun to work at some points, while at some other points during the shift it would get very stressful and busy due to lack of customer service representatives

Great place!

The work environment is very friendly and a great place to start. Managers are very supportive, there is room for growth as long as it is made with pure intent. Fun activities during the holidays!!

Honestly a breath of fresh air. A very fun and exciting environment to work in. Management is great and you're made to feel like an important part of the team. You're encouraged to challenge yourself but not pushed or pressured. Work environment is encouraging and the people are awesome. The job itself is not difficult to get the hang of and once you've got it, it's not hard at all.

Absolutely love it!!!

Love this company! Never worked somewhere before where the company, managers and coworkers actually care about each other. I go home stress free and look forwards to coming back!

Pros

Positive, encouraging, relaxing, fun

Cons

no cons

Super fun place with great experiences

Super great place if your serious about improving this is the place !! Totally worth applying for and giving it a try !!! look forward to seeing what else i learn.

Amazing place to work

CCG is Such an amazing company to work for. Everyone is lovely and understanding. It’s Like a big family 😊 it is not your typical call center for sure..

Pros

Great coworkers, positive work environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Call Center Guys?

Not like any call center I've seen

I've worked in many call centers, but nothing compares to what I have been seeing here at Call Center Guys. From the moment I had my intervew, I was comfortable. I felt included, and my interview was full of jokes and laughter. I was hired next day, and for the past 2 weeks I have been waking up to go to my dream job. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment, with management that actually listens to your ideas and are extremely understanding, especially with family matters, I highly recommend applying. You'll never want to leave. :)

Amazing

Not like other call centers, employers actually care about their employees! Amazing balance with work and home life. Very understanding, and true to their word

Nothing special

I have a very standard opinion about working in Call Center Guys, the company is not very interesting. Not much opportunity for growth. The good part of the company is that the environment is friendly and not stressful at all.

Productive and exciting job with growth

Great workplace and full of learning opportunities. Chance to lead and expand roles are available. A flexible schedule leads to a good life-work balance.

Great environment

CCG is a great place to work, overall the people you will meet are amazing and very kind, the management is friendly and understanding, they do appreciate your work but do not show the appreciation to the more senior representatives, they do allow you to pick and choose the hours that you desire to work!

Pros

Ping Pong Table, Friendly and sweet people there.

Cons

Management, Salary.

A typical Call Center Environment

Overall the company was good to work at. At that time it was very chill. Just had to get used to the software and the scripts and everyday else was just a walk in the park. A lot of drama occasionally and the management other than a few hardly showed up.

Pros

Good environment.

Cons

Long hours of patience, sitting. Pay is not amusing as it sounds.

Great work environment and people

Great place to work. The atmosphere is amazing. Hours were manageable. Management is great. The hours were consistent and set each week. Able to plan according knowing in advance the the days I had off.

incredible place to work and amazing flexible hours

honestly a great place to work and a healthy environment.The management team is amazing and understanding to flexibility to hours. This place is a great example of work hard play hard. i have been here for about 5 months now and have zero complains. I can truly say this is the best call center i have ever worked for and would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to grow within a organization. there is always room for improvement, and this place understands that and always makes their employee know that they matter. You can walk up to any of the directors or even the CEO with a concern and they listen to you and help you if every way possible and to the best of their ability.

Pros

great work environment, amazing management team, flexible hours and appreciation for those that try there best and want to succeed

Cons

none what so ever!!!

Interesting summer job

I started working here in the summer and at first, it seemed like a great fun atmosphere but things quickly changed. The management did not reply to my emails or take my time off seriously, even scheduling me to work during days where I had already booked off. However, the coworkers at this company made the job worth it. It was fun when the right people were scheduled at the same time as me. I got into a bit of confrontation with management for miscalculated pay so if you are planning to work here, make sure you track your hours and pay.

Had a brief stint of working as a Team Lead at Call Center Guys(CCG) for roughly a month and half. Joined their pilot telecom process, so learning was good, team building exercise turned out to be the best during the transition phase of their new business. CCG is very flexible in terms of work timings, understanding and respecting the employees schedule and working out the shifts accordingly. Management is cool, and gives a free arm to advisors and leadership role to work accordingly and do not interfere in daily work unless asked or required. Unfortunately the ping pong table was broken during my tenure so missed playing that in my work stint.

Pros

Good team to work with, Flexibility to work till the work asked is being done as per business requirement, No school atmosphere.

Horrible Management

They will just waste you time telling you during the interview the number of hours you are given. I was hired after the interview and scheduled one shift. After that one shift, the manager did not schedule me for any more, despite my constant texting asking him about my next shift. Very poor communication and organization within the company. THEY JUST WASTE YOUR TIME!

Pros

nothing

Cons

Waste of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Call Center Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement