Call Center Guys

Call Center Guys Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with very supportive Team

A very cooperative and supporting team. The best work environment. It is a Work from Home role that I am in and each time I had work related queries the Team Leader and the team were always available. The management has always been very motivating and always have faith in their team. They just want you to give your best. Having said that they never give unreasonable targets or pressure on the team. Good work will always be recognized and given credits. CCG is not just a company to me it is my FAMILY. I just love working here.

Flexible work hours

As a busy mom of three, the work environment of CCG works the best for me. My current role is home based, and my supervisor is always accommodating what I request for the desired shift hours. I enjoy being part of the team because they help me grow professionally as I receive timely feedback from my supervisors.

Pros

Work from home, Flexible shift

Cons

Lack of engagement

Work from home with great wage

Great and supportive team. Easy to learn and handle, very supportive team. Problems will come but will sorted out within few minutes. Sales will walk in with your confidence.

Fantastic Organization with great work culture; Friendly Management and colleagues

I love working at Call Center Guys and highly recommend any opportunity to work with the team. They have an excellent work culture, a great team of Managers, Team Leads, and supervisors who always generate synergy, walk the extra mile to support our progress and growth through additional education and training! Great work from home opportunity and good pay scale and added perks! The Management always strives to adopt successful administrative and employee development strategies that lead to simplified workflow and accomplish results!

Pros

Extra perks in terms of incentives, gadgets, prizes

Cons

No Cons! I love working in CCG

Amazing place to work!!!!!

The atmosphere is family like, and management is always there promptly if you need help. Pay could be a bit better as with any job, but if you do your job, commissions help off set. All in all I would highly recommend applying for a position at Call Center Guys. Very stress free environment unlike most call centers.

Pros

Amazing management, great work/family atmosphere, stress free work environment

Cons

Pay is a bit low

Work from home

Work from home with great salary and prizes, choice of hours according to your will. Super awesome staff, really supportive team, Your problems will be solved within a minute.

Productive, Energetic, and Supportive Environment.

A typical day working for Call Center Guys includes Laughter, Support, and Recognition, You will always have a good time and be supported and cared for by this Company because at Call Center Guys, everyone has your back management and coworkers alike.

Pros

Friendly, Fun, Goal Oriented Environment

Cons

No Cons

good management, enjoyable work place

Great place to work. The supervisor, team leader and colleagues are very nice and helpful. Work is very flexible and can fix for your schedule. I really enjoyed on the job.

Work remotely, enjoyable job. Flexible and fun work environment even from home.

I have been working from home with this company since December. Staff and coworkers are friendly and helpful, can be fast paced at times but not stressful.

Pros

Flexible, commissions on top of hourly wage, positive and fun work environment

Cons

a requirement for equipment if working from home.

Productive, fun and caring

I have worked at CCG for 3 years now. The most amazing part of this company is that no matter what position you are in, you will always have a voice that will be heard.

Productive, supportive, fun job

I was nervous when I started with CCG as I had never done call center work before. During my training I realized I had nothing to be worried about as the trainer was able to help every step of the way. When I started making calls I always had the support of team leads, and other agents. CCG encourages agents to do their best, and are always helping agents be the best they can be. CCG also has flexible hours, and are always helpful when needing a day off! CCG also always ensures agents feel supported, and give out prizes to show their appreciation.

Pros

Flexible hours, supportive environment, and prizes.

Cons

I do not have any cons with my job.

A very fun and exciting environment to work in. Managers are very supportive, Hours were manageable. Totally worth applying for and giving it a try.!!

Work from home at its best

The management and senior agents treat you like a part of a family. healthy competitions take place throughout the week with additional prizes at month-end on basis of sale.

Pros

Paid break, flexible hours

Lovely work from home

Great team to work with, super awesome management team. Really supportive, Gets help even in the late hours. Superb prizes on top of your salary, and great tiny competitions.

Pros

Flexibility of hours of working

Lovely work from home

Pros

Flexibility of hours of working

Fun engaging work place

I love the work atmosphere we are all like a big happy family. There are excellent prizes and incentives. I actually look forward to going to work each day! Amazing management always willing to work with you when you have any issues.

Pros

Commission and prizes

Genuinely amazing place to work

Working here gives a strong sense of community, we are constantly laughing and joking while still getting our work done, as well as help each other out anyway we can. The team leads are very approachable and always there to lend an ear. I can gladly say I’ve met some genuine friends through this job

Pros

Weekly competitions for real prizes

Cons

Since it is a call Center, unfortunately the hours start in the afternoon, so if you prefer working early then do keep this in mind

Great staff

The staff of this company is always supportive and always helps in every situation on how to deal with issues! Very flexible with timings.Very good work atmosphere!

Pros

Great staff and management, always supporting in every step to grow.

Fun place to work

Great entry-level sales job. The pay was low but great management and friendly team members made up for it. Commissions weren't great and they were paid one month later.

Good place

It is a good place to work, a typical day used to be a part-time job from 12.30 - 9 pm. They are all very well spoken and well organized. The management was extremely supportive.

fun

the place was fun to work at some points, while at some other points during the shift it would get very stressful and busy due to lack of customer service representatives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Call Center Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement