Call Center Guys

Call Center Guys Employee Reviews

Canada30 reviews
fun
the place was fun to work at some points, while at some other points during the shift it would get very stressful and busy due to lack of customer service representatives
Great place!
The work environment is very friendly and a great place to start. Managers are very supportive, there is room for growth as long as it is made with pure intent. Fun activities during the holidays!!
Honestly a breath of fresh air. A very fun and exciting environment to work in. Management is great and you're made to feel like an important part of the team. You're encouraged to challenge yourself but not pushed or pressured. Work environment is encouraging and the people are awesome. The job itself is not difficult to get the hang of and once you've got it, it's not hard at all.
Absolutely love it!!!
Love this company! Never worked somewhere before where the company, managers and coworkers actually care about each other. I go home stress free and look forwards to coming back!
Pros
Positive, encouraging, relaxing, fun
Cons
no cons
Super fun place with great experiences
Super great place if your serious about improving this is the place !! Totally worth applying for and giving it a try !!! look forward to seeing what else i learn.
Amazing place to work
CCG is Such an amazing company to work for. Everyone is lovely and understanding. It’s Like a big family 😊 it is not your typical call center for sure..
Pros
Great coworkers, positive work environment
Not like any call center I've seen
I've worked in many call centers, but nothing compares to what I have been seeing here at Call Center Guys. From the moment I had my intervew, I was comfortable. I felt included, and my interview was full of jokes and laughter. I was hired next day, and for the past 2 weeks I have been waking up to go to my dream job.

If you want to work in a fun and collaborative environment, with management that actually listens to your ideas and are extremely understanding, especially with family matters, I highly recommend applying. You'll never want to leave. :)
Amazing
Not like other call centers, employers actually care about their employees! Amazing balance with work and home life. Very understanding, and true to their word
Nothing special
I have a very standard opinion about working in Call Center Guys, the company is not very interesting. Not much opportunity for growth.
The good part of the company is that the environment is friendly and not stressful at all.
Productive and exciting job with growth
Great workplace and full of learning opportunities. Chance to lead and expand roles are available. A flexible schedule leads to a good life-work balance.
Great environment
CCG is a great place to work, overall the people you will meet are amazing and very kind, the management is friendly and understanding, they do appreciate your work but do not show the appreciation to the more senior representatives, they do allow you to pick and choose the hours that you desire to work!
Pros
Ping Pong Table, Friendly and sweet people there.
Cons
Management, Salary.
A typical Call Center Environment
Overall the company was good to work at. At that time it was very chill. Just had to get used to the software and the scripts and everyday else was just a walk in the park. A lot of drama occasionally and the management other than a few hardly showed up.
Pros
Good environment.
Cons
Long hours of patience, sitting. Pay is not amusing as it sounds.
Great work environment and people
Great place to work. The atmosphere is amazing. Hours were manageable. Management is great. The hours were consistent and set each week. Able to plan according knowing in advance the the days I had off.
incredible place to work and amazing flexible hours
honestly a great place to work and a healthy environment.The management team is amazing and understanding to flexibility to hours. This place is a great example of work hard play hard. i have been here for about 5 months now and have zero complains. I can truly say this is the best call center i have ever worked for and would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to grow within a organization. there is always room for improvement, and this place understands that and always makes their employee know that they matter. You can walk up to any of the directors or even the CEO with a concern and they listen to you and help you if every way possible and to the best of their ability.
Pros
great work environment, amazing management team, flexible hours and appreciation for those that try there best and want to succeed
Cons
none what so ever!!!
Interesting summer job
I started working here in the summer and at first, it seemed like a great fun atmosphere but things quickly changed. The management did not reply to my emails or take my time off seriously, even scheduling me to work during days where I had already booked off. However, the coworkers at this company made the job worth it. It was fun when the right people were scheduled at the same time as me. I got into a bit of confrontation with management for miscalculated pay so if you are planning to work here, make sure you track your hours and pay.
Had a brief stint of working as a Team Lead at Call Center Guys(CCG) for roughly a month and half.
Joined their pilot telecom process, so learning was good, team building exercise turned out to be the best during the transition phase of their new business.

CCG is very flexible in terms of work timings, understanding and respecting the employees schedule and working out the shifts accordingly.

Management is cool, and gives a free arm to advisors and leadership role to work accordingly and do not interfere in daily work unless asked or required.

Unfortunately the ping pong table was broken during my tenure so missed playing that in my work stint.
Pros
Good team to work with, Flexibility to work till the work asked is being done as per business requirement, No school atmosphere.
Horrible Management
They will just waste you time telling you during the interview the number of hours you are given. I was hired after the interview and scheduled one shift. After that one shift, the manager did not schedule me for any more, despite my constant texting asking him about my next shift. Very poor communication and organization within the company. THEY JUST WASTE YOUR TIME!
Pros
nothing
Cons
Waste of time
table tennis in office
quite good workplace culture, no stress from management, management always helping staff, learned a lot from the daily work, in a stage of employing more
Very Fast Pace Efficient Dynamic Environment
CallGuys is a great place to work in the telecomunications industry, there are benefits aswell as great opportunities to grow within the company, have had nothing but a very positive experience working with CallGuys and could not ask for a better call center environment to work for.
Never ever work here
This company is a big fat joke. Management is the worst thing ever. Management has the worst communication and even when employees try to reach out with problems, will still not be solved & shut you down. If you do bring up a concern to management, you will be treated horribly after and will get fired or mistreated in every way. If one of them doesn’t like the way you talk to them or act, then you can get fired for no absolute reason. Pay you minimum and will make you do absolutely everything. Will schedule you out of your availability and not care about you or what you have to say. You will be treated horriblt at this company. Never ever work here. They even had a leak in the building which made the carpet wet but even then did not clean it up for weeks and did not care employees were getting sick. This company does not care about employees at all and you will be disrespected here. Do yourself a favour and never work here under any circumstance.
Cons
Management, Pay
Awesome Experience
The team culture and dynamic at Call Center Guys allowed for a great working experience. The management and staff are all down to earth which allows you to excel at your current role. Not to mention the access to enjoy the ping pong table, exercise equipment and basketball nets. Flexible hours and scheduling are definitely taken in to consideration which allows you to work when convenient for you. The team leads here want you to succeed and they help you grow your skills which makes working here the perfect environment.
Pros
Team Culture, Ping Pong Table, Basketball Nets, Exercise Equipment, Flexible Hours