Call Center Guys Employee Reviews

incredible place to work and amazing flexible hours
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 February 2019
honestly a great place to work and a healthy environment.The management team is amazing and understanding to flexibility to hours. This place is a great example of work hard play hard. i have been here for about 5 months now and have zero complains. I can truly say this is the best call center i have ever worked for and would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to grow within a organization. there is always room for improvement, and this place understands that and always makes their employee know that they matter. You can walk up to any of the directors or even the CEO with a concern and they listen to you and help you if every way possible and to the best of their ability.
Pros
great work environment, amazing management team, flexible hours and appreciation for those that try there best and want to succeed
Cons
none what so ever!!!
Process Lead, Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2018
Had a brief stint of working as a Team Lead at Call Center Guys(CCG) for roughly a month and half.
Joined their pilot telecom process, so learning was good, team building exercise turned out to be the best during the transition phase of their new business.
CCG is very flexible in terms of work timings, understanding and respecting the employees schedule and working out the shifts accordingly.
Management is cool, and gives a free arm to advisors and leadership role to work accordingly and do not interfere in daily work unless asked or required.
Unfortunately the ping pong table was broken during my tenure so missed playing that in my work stint.
Pros
Good team to work with, Flexibility to work till the work asked is being done as per business requirement, No school atmosphere.
Horrible Management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 June 2018
They will just waste you time telling you during the interview the number of hours you are given. I was hired after the interview and scheduled one shift. After that one shift, the manager did not schedule me for any more, despite my constant texting asking him about my next shift. Very poor communication and organization within the company. THEY JUST WASTE YOUR TIME!
Pros
nothing
Cons
Waste of time
table tennis in office
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2018
quite good workplace culture, no stress from management, management always helping staff, learned a lot from the daily work, in a stage of employing more
Very Fast Pace Efficient Dynamic Environment
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 May 2018
CallGuys is a great place to work in the telecomunications industry, there are benefits aswell as great opportunities to grow within the company, have had nothing but a very positive experience working with CallGuys and could not ask for a better call center environment to work for.
Never ever work here
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 May 2018
This company is a big fat joke. Management is the worst thing ever. Management has the worst communication and even when employees try to reach out with problems, will still not be solved & shut you down. If you do bring up a concern to management, you will be treated horribly after and will get fired or mistreated in every way. If one of them doesn’t like the way you talk to them or act, then you can get fired for no absolute reason. Pay you minimum and will make you do absolutely everything. Will schedule you out of your availability and not care about you or what you have to say. You will be treated horriblt at this company. Never ever work here. They even had a leak in the building which made the carpet wet but even then did not clean it up for weeks and did not care employees were getting sick. This company does not care about employees at all and you will be disrespected here. Do yourself a favour and never work here under any circumstance.
Cons
Management, Pay
Awesome Experience
Customer Service Hero (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 April 2018
The team culture and dynamic at Call Center Guys allowed for a great working experience. The management and staff are all down to earth which allows you to excel at your current role. Not to mention the access to enjoy the ping pong table, exercise equipment and basketball nets. Flexible hours and scheduling are definitely taken in to consideration which allows you to work when convenient for you. The team leads here want you to succeed and they help you grow your skills which makes working here the perfect environment.
Pros
Team Culture, Ping Pong Table, Basketball Nets, Exercise Equipment, Flexible Hours
Simply Amazing
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON2 January 2018
Working here is just great! You can never find a workplace that is pretty chill. Have you ever worked at home? That's what it feels like here. The management team's pretty approachable. They treat you here like family. As long as you follow the rules and do your job properly, you will excel here.

PS: This is the only workplace that I've been where you can play Pingpong! :-)
Pros
Flexible Shift, Amazing management, Pingpong table, Gym equipments
Cons
Pretty much nothing
Amazing workplace
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 December 2017
As a first job this is a great job, flexible with hours and the supervisors are very understanding. i am thankful to work this as a first job. they also have a ping pong table so when there are no calls in Que you can play with a fellow work friend.
Pros
very understanding
Cons
Awesome culture! Great team! Fun environment!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON16 December 2017
Call Center Guys is definitely not a typical call centre. It is completely different then any centre I have ever worked at before. The culture is fun and energetic, the entire team is very supportive. Management wants to see you succeed, they expect your best effort and will do everything they can to help you excel. Very fast paced and a growing organization, which opens up a lot of opportunity for personal growth. Apply, if you get hired, your going to love it!
Pros
Team oriented environment and vibrant culture.
Fun place to work, with competitive salary and career advancement
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON16 December 2017
I am really enjoying my tenure at CCG. It feels like a family atmosphere. The management team not only focuses on our work, but actually cares about our well being.

The culture and ping pong table aside, there are frequent client visits, where we get to learn about their business. Management frequently shares their vision and industry trends with us, which is great learning at our age.

There are times when there is a lot of work (few and far between), but management is right there with us on the floor to support us, whether that be by taking calls or supporting us when we need help or have questions.
Pros
Work hard play hard culture, CEO teaches us a lot about the industry, Management is there with you on the floor on a daily basis
Do not even think of applying here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON22 November 2017
Worked here for a few months, pay is minimum, Commission structure has yet not established: we all worked so hard in making sales and ended up getting $1 a sale (Are you kidding me?) That too we waited 4 months to get our 1st months commission. They will ask you to do 10 times work for min pay. I personally received ZERO training and expected me to know everything and excel at everything. The owner of this call center is money hungry and does not care about any employee. Sometimes you will be asked to come out from your break and work if there are calls in Que because the management does not schedule enough people. If you are 1 minute late to work they cut 15 minutes of your pay and you can not make up for it. Its not worth working here at all, management will not treat you right, you will be taking back to back calls, you might not receive enough training, no structure to anything.
Pros
Ping Pong Table
Cons
Commission, Pay, management, breaks, work load, no training
Poor management, no job security, unhappy employee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 November 2017
Worked here for a couple months. Horrible management and organization. Company made a lot of false promises. Offered us $1 commission on units that sold for $200-300. Kept telling us they were coming up with a new commission structure but that never happened. New employees were paid higher salaries compared to current employees. Pay is definitely not worth the amount of work and stress involved in the job. If you're part time they don't care about you. All they care about is money. Employees were being told to HANG UP on customer service calls and take sales calls instead. Bizarre. The company also added multiple clients what we were required to take calls for, meaning more work for us. However, we were still being paid the same. Minimum wage. No room for growth in this company.
Only good part about the job is the tennis table.
The only good thing about this place is the ping pong table
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 November 2017
Absolutely no room for growth. It's a dead end job. I guess it's good for part timers if you can survive off 1 shift every 2 weeks.

Doesn't matter how well you do on the job you don't get shifts as a part timer. Not flexible to work with students and a complete waste of effort and time.
Pros
Ping pong
Terrible Management
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON20 November 2017
money-greedy company. does not care about their employees. I have been working here for the past year and over time I noticed the company would care less about their previous hires. Management completely disregards the needs of part-time employees.
Workplace
Inbound call rep (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON20 November 2017
Worked for a short period of time as company doesn't care abut it's employees. Does not value hard work and how well the employee is doing their job. Would not recommend.