Calgary Winter Club Employee Review

View all Calgary Winter Club reviews

Cook 1 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
Really good place to work and the manager is my favourite and the respect and hard work we have done in this place was worth it because everyone cares about the job and tried hard to prove the product
Pros
Free food
Cons
Full time

Other Calgary Winter Club Employee Reviews

Bad pay
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 August 2019
For all the hard work, we have all done in childcare, the company pays very poorly. Minimum wage to the penny.
For a company that charges new customers so much to join the club, they should treat and pay their employees far more.
Most of the staff in child care were very nice and helpful. But some are extremely lazypeople, not doing their cleaning duties, leaving all the hard work and sanitizing on a few hard working individuals.

You are allowed to use the facility for free during quieter hours is a positive.
Bartender, Server, Host and Expo
Hostess, Expo, Bartender and Server (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 June 2019
I enjoy the people i work with, they made it a fun and positive work environment I looked forward to going to. Management could use some work but scheduling and availability changes are very flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Winter Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Calgary Winter Club Reviews by Location