Calgary West Central Primary Care Network

Calgary West Central Primary Care Network Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Not the best Job security
PROS: Excellent benefits and pay. You will get a decent amount of vacation time from the get go. Depending on your position, they may offer teleworking options. Excellent experience, training and Education allowance. Easily accessible to transit, which I preferred to use instead of driving. Open office layout, very technically up to date meeting rooms.

CONS: As the company is always changing, and restructuring - many positions do not last long. In the time I worked there, I have seen the office go from full to empty to full again to the point they had no room for everyone. Lots of politics and bullying from certain management. Unless you start between 6:30AM - 7:30AM, don't expect to find parking.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
No job security.
Relaxed and collaborative
Multifaceted environment, continuous support within collaborative setting, ability to grow within the department, innovative and fast-paced activities, regular meetings and great work-life balance and culture.
I worked during the early days of CWCPCN
I worked for this company only part-time as an MOA. This company currently remains a dynamic organization. There is definitely opportunity within to develop.
Pros
Educational benefits.
Cons
Potential to relocate to other offices.
Good Company
Very supportive company to their employees, especially all the training they provide to the employees to excel on their job position. Management is good very informative with all the changes and everything..
Excellent Place to Work
Excellent place to work. Superb benefits and pay is excellent. I would recommend this organization to anyone looking for an organization that provides good work-life balance.
Healthcare with PCN
For those sick of hospital work, this offers a good balance of clinic and education duties. Not a stellar job, but somewhat competitive pay and benefits are offered.
Pros
Not hospital work
Cons
Management, unpaid education pursuits
I chose to leave a high stress company for a better work/ life balance. I have enjoyed working at the Calgary West Central PCN. The atmosphere has been very welcoming.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
parking hassle
Great work atmosphere, nice work life balance,
Since making the choice to join the CWC PCN, I have had the opportunity to enhance my career by participating in courses that are offered through the organization.
It has been a pleasure to work with a great group of professionals
Pros
environment
Cons
parking
Collaborative team environment that works well together
A great place to work where individuals can work independently and get help with tasks when required.
A large management department is available with any questions regarding company and the roles within.

They like to create the work life balance for their employees as much as possible.
Pros
Learning incentive programs and lunch and learns
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary West Central Primary Care Network. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2