Calgary Stampede Employee Review

View all Calgary Stampede reviews

Productive hard work , Fun to work with others
Litter partol (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 July 2014
a typical day at stampede wasn't to bad it was exciting to see people around me feel the need that they should be in a clean environment, I've learned that helping the global warming makes not only yourself but the community around you feel like its should be clean and feel good in a happy place, If it wasn't for my co-workers i wouldn't have been a social person i am today, i would like to thanks everything they have done for me. The most hardest part of the job was the moving around part, around stampede time there's plenty of people walking around and it makes it hard for us to get around sometimes. The most enjoyable part of the job was that i got to see some of my friends and to experience the rides and stampede i really enjoyed that job.
Pros
some days they would give us these free lunch passes
Cons
i would only get long hours if its a really busy day

Other Calgary Stampede Employee Reviews

Great Work Experience
Usher (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 May 2018
This was one of my first jobs. It was not too stressful, but I managed to learn a lot about communicating with guests and coworkers. I learned the importance of following safety precautions.
Pros
Free concerts
Cons
Lame uniform
was an experience
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 April 2018
i only worked one summer to get a completion in my program with Mcbride Career Group. They had courses in that program that made me a better person. but as for working as a carny that year wasnt something i would ever do again
Pros
new experience
Cons
not good pay