Calgary Stampede Employee Review

View all Calgary Stampede reviews

It was a fun place to work
Calgary Stampede (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 August 2013
A typical day of work included informing customers they were not allowed to park/ drive their vehicles into the protected area. There was really nothing new that I learned. I did though get to see how the Stampede was put together and how it recovered from the resent flooding that occurred in Southern Alberta. I never really got to see any of my co-workers, we primarily worked alone. The hardest part of the job was having to stand for 8 hours in over 25 degree celsius, but we had water jugs at all stations. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know new people and helping others.
Pros
"employee bucks" were used as cash for the employees
Cons
heat

Other Calgary Stampede Employee Reviews

fun job
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 April 2018
if your working on parking good luck bring something to keep you busy as it gets boring standing there through the whole day counting cars checking there parking pass
Great company and fun atmosphere!
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary16 April 2018
I worked at the Calgary Stampede for 4 years and really enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot about the event industry and developed strong working relationships with my team.