Calgary Parking Authority

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

All people including bossed are very helpful and nice as well. Always there to help.

What I love most was, my bosses at customer attendant department were excellent. Always there to help. duties itself is pretty simple and easy however have to follow the policy all the time.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

could be better workplace in terms of trust.

Productive Day

Come into work and check emails, meet the officers on duty. Assign work to all the officer in all parts of the city. I enjoyed working various shifts, day night and afternoon.

Pros

Active work

Cons

None.

Fun Workplace but with Cultural Problems

Great opportunity and tons of work to do, but the culture of the company makes it hard to work at highest level. There is lots of rumors, inter and intra departmental clashes, and as a summer student I just felt like I couldn't trust most people.

Pros

Employee Benifits

Cons

Toxic Workplace Culture

Supportive workplace

The work is tough but rewarding. I've never felt more empowered to make a difference in my community before. Great opportunities for training and education.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

35 hours/ week is full-time

It was fun place to work at

good company to work for, excellent staff to work with, very good personnel and work life balance. Good benefits, worked in different departments and learned a lot

Pros

Four day work week

Cons

Secure work place but no room for advancement

The work culture is not bad. If you keep your head down and just do the job they ask you then all is good. They do not want more or less in this company and there is no room for advancement. Everybody has a job to do, do not step outside that job. It is pleasant enough but no challenges.

Pros

descent benefits

Cons

very boring work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement