Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.

Supportive workplace

The work is tough but rewarding. I've never felt more empowered to make a difference in my community before. Great opportunities for training and education.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

35 hours/ week is full-time

It was fun place to work at

good company to work for, excellent staff to work with, very good personnel and work life balance. Good benefits, worked in different departments and learned a lot

Pros

Four day work week

Cons

Secure work place but no room for advancement

The work culture is not bad. If you keep your head down and just do the job they ask you then all is good. They do not want more or less in this company and there is no room for advancement. Everybody has a job to do, do not step outside that job. It is pleasant enough but no challenges.

Pros

descent benefits

Cons

very boring work

Culture changes regularly

A very challenging place to be employed. Management and workplace culture extremely difficult to maintain an understanding of (it seems to change on a whim with no thought to all the consequences). Layoffs, downsizing subject to the economy.

Pros

remuneration

Cons

stress and confusion

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Calgary Parking Authority?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement