Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.

Good place ,good money

Very good place to work. Great people and bosses! I don't have anything negative to say about this place. I would like to work there again if the company has any openings.

Pros

Good schedule, good benefits.

Cons

Dirty, Dusty

Supportive workplace

The work is tough but rewarding. I've never felt more empowered to make a difference in my community before. Great opportunities for training and education.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

35 hours/ week is full-time

Culture changes regularly

A very challenging place to be employed. Management and workplace culture extremely difficult to maintain an understanding of (it seems to change on a whim with no thought to all the consequences). Layoffs, downsizing subject to the economy.

Pros

remuneration

Cons

stress and confusion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement