Calgary Parking Authority Pay & benefits reviews: Customer RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Representative1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Management has lost touch with the day to day operations faced by emplolyees. Decent salary and benefits, hours ok depending on position, must be able to deal with stress from within company and with the general public
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Calgary Parking Authority
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
- Time and location flexibility
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Calgary Parking Authority reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Calgary Parking Authority
- How should you prepare for an interview at Calgary Parking Authority?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Calgary Parking Authority?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Calgary Parking Authority? What are the s…One person answered
- What is the hiring process like? From the time I submit my application to hearing back IF hired?