Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Reviews

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.

All people including bossed are very helpful and nice as well. Always there to help.

What I love most was, my bosses at customer attendant department were excellent. Always there to help. duties itself is pretty simple and easy however have to follow the policy all the time.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

could be better workplace in terms of trust.

Good place ,good money

Very good place to work. Great people and bosses! I don't have anything negative to say about this place. I would like to work there again if the company has any openings.

Pros

Good schedule, good benefits.

Cons

Dirty, Dusty

Productive Day

Come into work and check emails, meet the officers on duty. Assign work to all the officer in all parts of the city. I enjoyed working various shifts, day night and afternoon.

Pros

Active work

Cons

None.

Massive restructuring

Calgary parking authority is going through a massive restructuring that includes the firing of the majority of management and Senior staff. Staff work on a day-to-day basis wondering if or when their jobs will be in jeopardy. For a company that claims a direct link to working with the City of Calgary this is one of the more poorly run companies within the City of Calgary portfolio

Fun Workplace but with Cultural Problems

Great opportunity and tons of work to do, but the culture of the company makes it hard to work at highest level. There is lots of rumors, inter and intra departmental clashes, and as a summer student I just felt like I couldn't trust most people.

Pros

Employee Benifits

Cons

Toxic Workplace Culture

Supportive workplace

The work is tough but rewarding. I've never felt more empowered to make a difference in my community before. Great opportunities for training and education.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

35 hours/ week is full-time

It was fun place to work at

good company to work for, excellent staff to work with, very good personnel and work life balance. Good benefits, worked in different departments and learned a lot

Pros

Four day work week

Cons

Secure work place but no room for advancement

The work culture is not bad. If you keep your head down and just do the job they ask you then all is good. They do not want more or less in this company and there is no room for advancement. Everybody has a job to do, do not step outside that job. It is pleasant enough but no challenges.

Pros

descent benefits

Cons

very boring work

Culture changes regularly

A very challenging place to be employed. Management and workplace culture extremely difficult to maintain an understanding of (it seems to change on a whim with no thought to all the consequences). Layoffs, downsizing subject to the economy.

Pros

remuneration

Cons

stress and confusion

A great place to work at

It is a great place to work at; great pay, great salary and bonuses, a great management and job culture. The only disadvantage of CPA is the shift work

Pros

Great pay and benifets

Cons

Shift work

Profit first company

Management has lost touch with the day to day operations faced by emplolyees. Decent salary and benefits, hours ok depending on position, must be able to deal with stress from within company and with the general public

Benefits

Cons

productive and fun loving place

Very nice and fun loving place, all co workers have feeling of team work. Supervisors and higher management are very cooperative and have respect for every one . To learn something new every day is the most enjoyable part of this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement