Calgary Parking Authority
View all Calgary Parking Authority reviews

Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Review

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.
Same location

All people including bossed are very helpful and nice as well. Always there to help.

What I love most was, my bosses at customer attendant department were excellent. Always there to help. duties itself is pretty simple and easy however have to follow the policy all the time.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

could be better workplace in terms of trust.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Calgary Parking Authority with

Calgary Parking Authority Reviews by Location

• Calgary Parking Authority
  • They have kitchen with microwave