Calgary Parking Authority
View all Calgary Parking Authority reviews

Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Review

Fun Workplace but with Cultural Problems

Great opportunity and tons of work to do, but the culture of the company makes it hard to work at highest level. There is lots of rumors, inter and intra departmental clashes, and as a summer student I just felt like I couldn't trust most people.

Pros

Employee Benifits

Cons

Toxic Workplace Culture

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.
Same location

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement