Calgary Parking Authority
View all Calgary Parking Authority reviews

Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Review

Culture changes regularly

A very challenging place to be employed. Management and workplace culture extremely difficult to maintain an understanding of (it seems to change on a whim with no thought to all the consequences). Layoffs, downsizing subject to the economy.

Pros

remuneration

Cons

stress and confusion

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.
Same roleSame location

Best place to work

The supervisor is easy to talk with and she listens keenly to what is being said. I made a suggestion and she advised me to email the IT department with my suggestion (she assisted me with a few changes) and my suggestion was implemented. Unlike some supervisors, she didn't want to get the praise for a suggestion that wasn't hers. Great team to work with.
Same location

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement