Calgary Parking Authority
View all Calgary Parking Authority reviews

Calgary Parking Authority

Calgary Parking Authority Employee Review

What I love most was, my bosses at customer attendant department were excellent. Always there to help. duties itself is pretty simple and easy however have to follow the policy all the time.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

could be better workplace in terms of trust.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

productive and fun loving place

Very nice and fun loving place, all co workers have feeling of team work. Supervisors and higher management are very cooperative and have respect for every one . To learn something new every day is the most enjoyable part of this job.
Same location

They have kitchen with microwave

Week management. Manager was fired during my contract. My manager always confused with how many hours I worked. As result left bad review about me so its completely unfair.
Same location

Great environment, career choice!!

Company work environment was fantastic, a lot of comradery within the departments. Gained professional training in administrative tasks, as well as phone/written communication skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calgary Parking Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Calgary Parking Authority Reviews by Location

• Calgary Parking Authority
  • All people including bossed are very helpful and nice as well. Always there to help.