Not bad if you just want a pay cheque, can be frustrating environment to work in.
- Was once a fun place to work and enjoyed working with staff.
- Work loads are often left for one or two "responsible" employees, while other staff are permitted to leave the job incomplete.
- Management can often be "afraid" of holding staff accountable.
- Often asked to meet ridiculous demand schedules.
- Required to achieve "Daily production - more... values" and often felt bullied if the demand out weighed the product made. - less
ProsFlexible work hours
ConsLazy Co-workers, weak store level management