Calfrac Well Services
Happiness score is 64 out of 100
View all Calfrac Well Services reviews

Calfrac Well Services

Calfrac Well Services Employee Review

Used to be the best place to work for , USED TO.

Older trucks , wages from last decade , this place isn’t up to speed regarding wages. Totally not the place to work for if you’re trying to get ahead. If you’re looking to get in the patch , they’ll hire you , they hire as many green guys as they can cause it’s all they can get their hands on. They fix their old trucks yes but many mechanics , drivers and field operators left lately, all underpaid. Don’t expect mid to high 30s to drive a truck. It’s more in the 27$ to 31$ an hour range to start and forget about a raise. Other than a 3% we got last year to make up for what they took away , we never got anything in years. So they gave us some of our money back and called it a raise LOL. It’s just not good anymore , not worth your time if you have lots of experience…Do yourself a favour and try somewhere else first. I’m looking for something else. Good luck.

Pros

They fix their trucks, dispatchers are easy going.

Cons

Wages and old trucks

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Management supportive of workers

Pretty rare to have a request denied. always willing to listen and communicated company, and departmental goals and issues effectively. Open to all suggestions for improvement.
Same roleSame location

Good in terms of frac companys

Very competitive pay. As with all frac company’s, you will spend most of your shift away from home. Some long days, but that’s just the way it goes. Equipment is top notch. Most people on their crews are very easy to work with
Same location

Good place to work in Field Operations. A lot of red tape as per usual with larger O&G outfits. Work hard, make friends and you'll be fine.Typical day in the field is 14 hours, 15 day rotations, 6 days off.

Pros

Pay is decent, when things are good. Good Culture for O&G

Cons

Long hours away from home. Feast or Famine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calfrac Well Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Calfrac Well Services with

• Calfrac Well Services
  • Used to be the best place to work for , USED TO.