Caledon Community Services

Caledon Community Services Employee Reviews

I had no choice except to leave . But I will highly recommend working with CCS . Clients are really nice and management it good too. Co-workers were my family .
Great if you’re just starting out. Pay is much lower than industry standard. It is a very friendly environment. Benefits are fully paid. 6 month probation period. Directors and “up” is good pay but if you are anything under that good luck to surviving off the salary they offer.
Positive work environment, relatively active work, Very nice people to work with although there was not enough hours a week for what I needed. Always a team effort
Pros
Source of ncome, nice people, very motivating workplace
Cons
Not enough hours
Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own, People that work here are genuinely helpful and friendly Management are really supportive.Best company I ever work.superviser and other staff are awesome and they are best people.
Client care has been suffering with agency for a number of years now. No full time hours when you are a full time staff. Are suggested to use your vacation hours to make up the difference.
Pros
Paid break
Cons
Dont get vacation time you want
Caledon Community Services was a great place for me to practice what I have been learning in school in the Business Marketing program. The people were nice and the atmosphere itself was great.
The work that CCS does is wonderful. The hours are convenient on any shift. You meet and take care of elderly people that have so much experience to share with you.
Amazing people and atmosphere, very welcoming and understanding and accommodating to every employees or volunteers needs. I learned lots while working and volunteering here
gained a lot of experience helped me get my foot in the door helped me find a job learned how to work better bonus $500 at the end of the program.
I think is a great place to work, l am looking for were l can comuitub and my knowledge. Love to intact with people and work as a team for this grow of the company. The well be of my clients is very important to me. I love this job . I have fun and exciting want l am doing it.
Cons
15 - 20
CCS is great place to work. As being a former LIFE 4 YOUTH student I fully understand the culture and work environment and it is amazing. Everyone is friendly and great at communicating. AMAZING PLACE TO WORK!
I loved this job very much. The customer interaction was enjoyable and I liked having the one on one experience when dealing with the customers. I was taught everyday employability skills while doing workshops and other activities.
Pros
customer interaction
Cons
Sometimes slow paced