Cafe Landwer Employee Reviews for Line CookReview this company
Line Cook1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 19 reviews
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into Cafe Landwer
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Feeling of personal appreciation
Job work-life balance
Line cook (part-time) (Former Employee) - 5000 Yonge Street - 21 June 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The hygiene standards there are beyond terrible. Cooking raw meat over cooked meat? Leaving raw meat out at room temp for a day? People have fallen sick before and I'm surprised they haven't been reported/shut down yet.Fast paced place for minimum wage. Management doesn't care about staff health and could give a rats a** about government regulations regarding covid. They'd still expect you to come in to work no matter how sick you are. All of their food comes out of cans and is mostly frozen. If you're a cook who wants to learn more about food stay clear of this place, you'll mostly practice bad habits and learn nothing.
Free staff meals. You can eat on the line (gross), Free coffee which is really good stuff actually, Provides uniforms when they have it otherwise you're working in whatever you came in.
Pretty much everything else ESPECIALLY THEIR HYGIENE HOLY
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cafe Landwer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 19 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Cafe Landwer
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cafe Landwer?3 people answered
- What benefits does Cafe Landwer offer?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cafe Landwer a better place to work?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Cafe Landwer?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cafe Landwer? What are the steps along th…One person answered
- What is the minimum age Cafe Landwer can hire?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cafe Landwer?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cafe Landwer?One person answered
- How many breaks do you get?
- How much tips line cooks make at Cafe Landwer in a week?