CAFÉ DÉPÔT

CAFÉ DÉPÔT Employee Reviews

Canada35 reviews
Good place to work for students
Cafe Depot is a great place to work if your are a full time student; the schedules are great, good working atmosphere, good coffee and food.

It is extremly busy during rush hours but other than that its a great place to work.
Environnement dynamique
Ce que je retiens de cette expérience c'est le contact avec les clients et le fait d'être à l'écoute afin de pouvoir satisfaire les besoins du client.
Environnement stressant
il y a toujours beaucoup de rush dans les heures de points et le service à la clientèle est dure dans tous les métiers.
Salaire trop bas pour les efforts demander
La dernière été pour la quel j'ai travailler pour eux, je travaillais seule toute la journée car une de mes collègue avait quitté sans préavis et n'a jamais été remplacée.
Would not recommend
This was one specific franchise so I cannot apply it to all of Cafe Depot.

Many issues with pay and over time.

Miscommunication between management and employees made the environment unpleasant.
Environnement agréable et professionnel.
L'expérience fût enrichissante, stimulante: un bon début d'apprentissage dans le secteur de l'emploi.
second to worst options in terms of cafe jobs
the one at place dupuis is ran by some guy who'll make you work alone (from open to close if you're lucky) after only being there for one week.
horrible place to work, foodcourt is full of crackheads, also had a mice problem

some cowerkers were chill

but i would never really go back

you wouldnt get breaks if you worked alone too
Pros
you get payed
Cons
minimum wage, crummy food court, maybe no breaks
A great place for student
I worked here as a student. They were very understanding with my school schedule. The job was fun and none stressful and always made my day better by getting to know costumer and bringing a smile to their faces.
Emplacement idéal
Super clients. Belle emplacement. Vue extraordinaire
Pros
Lundi au Vendredi
Cons
Boss négatif
Bel endroit et belle clientelle
Au cune formation ambiance de travail bonne. Malgré que je devais me débrouiller seule la plupart du temps, j'aimais beaucoup cet emploi et ma patronne.
Pros
Très bon cafe.Patronne sympathique
Cons
Aucune formation
Travail étudiant
Travail parfait pour les personnes aux études. Ce n'est pas pour du long terme
easy going job
Responding to the needs of the customer with the smile and making coffee is the only thing you need to work here.
Entertaining the relation with the regular like the new customers.

Being able to work under the pressure of a tourist rush brought me the skill that I have today to be able to keep my calm even in tough situations.

Team work is the key to overcome everything in this job.
Bon environnement de travail
J'ai apprécié mon expérience à café dépôt .Il a été agréable de rencontrer les différents clients dont certains très gentils. Je crois que cet emploi m'a été utile.
Amazing place to work at
it was a pleasure working at cafe depot and i would have never left if the store didn't close. It was a great atmosphere , great employees and great ambiance
Pros
made a lot of friends
Cons
the store went out of business
First cafe job
The Cafe Depot team took a chance with me. They trained me hard in French to learn how to prepare and brew coffees.

I miss the lunch rush. During that time the whole team worked as a well oiled machine!
Pros
Free muffins
Cons
Sometimes there were long hours.
Belle endroit.
Les clients sont super. L horaire était parfait. Du lundi au vendredi.
Pros
Du lundi au Vendredi
Cons
Salaire tres bas
Stressfull place
Making coffee and food. Handling cash and closing and opening store. stocking up beverages. Very bad management, doesnt give days off. yells at you and can be stressful. lots of homeless people at the metro.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Bad management, not organized
Productive and fun workplace
Working at Café Dépôt has been an enjoyable experience. The crew we have there is really productive and heartwarming. I've learned to work faster and more efficiently, my boss helps us really well and she is always there to help us in order to improve our way of working. I would not consider this job hard at all but I think the hardest part would be when we have rushes and when there is a lot of people because it can get stressful sometimes. On the other hand, I really enjoy this work because I enjoy working with the people, we always have fun while being productive and time goes by fast. Overall, working at Café Dépôt is enjoyable and also my co-workers are nice people therefore it enhances my working experience there.
Pros
50% off on everything in the store
Cons
Minimum wage salary
Environnement de travail jeune et stimulant
J'appréciais la flexibilité des horaires pour la plupart des employés qui était des collégiens.
Bien situe
Bien situé. Toujours ouvert
Belle endroit. Conviviale
Pros
Soleil
Cons
Tres bruillant
Environnement de travail : efficace et accueillant
Travailler au Café Dépôt est un milieu de travail qui mélange bien simplicité et qualité dans une même entreprise. Je mis suis plu à servir les clients en veillant à perfectionné à chaque fois ma technique et mon attitude; être efficace tout en étant accueillant.
Café Dépôt m'a bien formé non seulement pour les services, mais également pour les astuces et techniques de salubrité.
Pros
Rabais employé aventageux
Cons
Surchage de responsabilité