Caesars Entertainment

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,085 reviews

Fast paced environment

Work life balance doesn't exist, 24 hour operation.Customer is always right even when they are wrongAlways being watched and disciplines are frequent and easy to recieve even to the best employee.Works all weekends and holidays.Pay isn't that great , only in certain classifications.

Too long

Worked there for 25 years . Employees are under appreciated and good employees leave by the dozensHave to work nights weeekends and holidays with no rotation inSchedule

Pros

11 paid holidays

Cons

Shift work and unfair seniority rights

The union was the only decent part

They let go allOf their part timers only to have a “ mass hiring “ dedicated workers were never called back after the pandemic . They don’t give 2 stuffs about you , their on call is 24/7 saying they have up to 2 hours before the shift starts for you to respond basically making you stay up 24/7 in fear of missing an “on call”shift call . The union forced them to pay a decent wage but I’m sure if they could they’d work you for free . Just gross negligence all around

Pros

Free EDR that includes free food poising

Cons

Just about everything

Poverty employer with poverty wages

Loved working at Caesars, but the customer paid my wage with tips. Caesars doesn’t pay their employees a living wage, and is one of the greediest companies around.

Pros

I had a union

Cons

working every weekend, and holiday for many years

It was scary at first but what made me stay was the team they all work together and make sure everyone has a good and nice time, their were coordinate and precise with the schedule and planning

Billion dollar revenues and pays employees unfairly

I can at least overlook the unfair pay but wow these guys have awful management. I was absolutely shocked how little my manager knew about the job. He would still order us around not knowing he was messing up the whole flow. Other departments had similar issues too. Bad managements makes good employees leave.

Pros

Amazing benefits for full timers

Cons

Terrible management

Cage Department staff great

People work together. great atmosphere. Worked there for 6 years. Only issue is shift work. I am trying to get a permanent day shift with weekends off, to spend with my family.

Pros

great salary and benefits

good place to work

good salary and benefits. many positions available if you want to move around. great opportunities and some very kind staff. overall a good place to work

Caesars Windsor

I've only worked for the company for about three month now. So far it's gone pretty well. They have some, kind of, ridiculous rules. They've taken away the food down in the employee cafeteria and are going to replace it with vending machines.

Pros

seniority, benefits, union

Cons

seniority, work every show night, work every holiday

people who have worked there too long and hate it

Job was difficult with a lot of space to cover and no support from upper management. Nothing was ever good enough but no clear direction ever given just that things were done wrong.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Terrible workplace culture

Caesars not recommended

Worst place I ever worked. The money is good but you need to give up your life for Caesars. Not easy to advance as a new hire due to the union seniority. Part time is available to new hires and you will probably stay part time for at least 3 years before you can achieve full time status. When part time, you will work every shift in a week and every holiday. It's very hard and very stressful on your body.

Pros

pay rate per hour

Cons

work holidays, no good vacation time because all high seniority gets priority, no advancement for at least 3 years, different shifts in the same week is hard on the body

Not a good place to work

You are over worked and understaffed ever single shift. The company blames sick calls but it is poor scheduling and bad management. You are treated like a number not a person. They don't care about you, your family or anything other than you coming to work and doing the work of 3 people. They will never tell you your doing a good job only talk to you when writing you up. You will never get full time but they will make you work 5 days a week without the benefits. Without a union everyone in there would be part time working 4 or 6 hour shifts.

Pros

Your pay and the Union

Cons

Bad mangement and poor scheduling

Terrific Company

Many opportunities for advancement Great training provided to all employees Fair compensation Great benefits and pension This is overall a great brand to have the opportunity to work for

Benefits and pay are very good. Some difficults with getting prime time off. Not much job security.

Overall a very good employer. Unfortunately constant lay offs make it difficult to secure full time employment. Benefits and salary are impressive. I enjoy working there.

Good wage for entry level positions.

It's an okay place to work. Good people, good wage, room for advancement. Union is a low point, so many strikes for now reason. Could be better could be worse.

Pros

Good wage, good supervisers.

Cons

Union, striking.

Could be a great place but...

Great benefits. Salary slightly above average for hospitality industry. Aggressive HR department. Co-workers are fine but there is a toxic management style that pollutes an otherwise good workplace.

Great place to work.

Outstanding place, benefits are great and the interactions with the other staff is rewarding. Jobs are available, depending on qualification. Employee bonus is available Quaterly.

Pros

benifits.

Cons

none really

Fun Place to Work

Very fast paced environment, exciting atmosphere, plenty of opportunity to move up into management. Great job security and benefits. Hours are easy to pick up.

Pros

Great Company

I miss my friends

I started working at Caesars Windsor Casino as a table games dealer. The money and benefits were good. The only thing is that you work every weekend for 30 years. Every Holiday. Working nights. It is ok for a few years but not for 30 years. Your family life tends to get affected.

Pros

Good Money and Benefits

Cons

Too many weekends and holidays for too many years

Learned a lot working at a manufaturing company, great place to work

Great place to work for being a small independent company. Learned a lot about the manufacturing business as well as the Hospitality Industry . Enjoyed working there and has inspired the inner interior designer in me .

Pros

Great work hours

Cons

no Company Benefits offered .

they ruin your family life, cause divorces, they do not care about employees

bad place to work. It's nearly impossible to get full time hours. No shift premium.....odd shift times....no job security...they make you park 8 minutes away from the casino Friday and Saturday. No paid lunches, plus much much more is wrong. Do not apply here if your looking for a career. Everybody is easily replaced here. And the union does nothing for you.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no overtime, no shift premiums, raises suck, no job security unless you've been there for a decade.....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K