Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 March 2018
Outstanding place, benefits are great and the interactions with the other staff is rewarding. Jobs are available, depending on qualification. Employee bonus is available Quaterly.
Pros
benifits.
Cons
none really
Okay if you are looking for a good career
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 February 2018
Not a bad place to work if you are only looking for a career and not very invested in personal life. I found that working for this company is great if you don't mind missing all the big moments with family.
Great Place to Work
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 February 2018
Great Employees to work with, Very live environment, Very disciplined and structure oriented workplace which concluded that the environment was a very safe place to work
Cashier
Casino Banker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 February 2018
Working at the casino was a faced paced environment which I learned to work independently as well as a part of a team to ensure all money coming in and out of casino balanced.
Fun Place to Work
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON13 February 2018
Very fast paced environment, exciting atmosphere, plenty of opportunity to move up into management. Great job security and benefits. Hours are easy to pick up.
Pros
Great Company
Horrible place to work.
Second Cook (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 February 2018
If you love cooking this is not the place for you. There's about two Sous chefs who are actually chefs. The executive sous chef is a p.o.s. Who hires other p.o.s. just like him. The union has no backbone and will make deals that should not be made. Like letting someone with less seniority get a better place to work and better hours. Not a good place to work at all.

This place truly does ruin lives.
Pros
I really can't think of any.
Cons
Too many to list. But having to wait outsode for 3 days to get a weekemd off.
good place to work
Transportation Attendant/Croupier/Host (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 December 2017
can be fun ,I find the big bosses are running it into the ground especially food & beverage.... nice people in general. team work is vital , customers always come first....... so always work with a smile on your face
Pros
nice people
Cons
big bosses only care about bonuses
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 November 2017
this place does not give a flying penguin about you. they will over work and screw you over. they are on your butt about every little thing and cannot handle a confident employee.
Easy work, great people, has potential to be veru fun
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 October 2017
The job is really not hard work and the pay is great. Very flexible hours to accomodate any lifestyle. The employees there are mostly all great people. Management is a little weak, there are only a handful of competent supervisors and pit managers and they are very inconsistent on what they want from dealers. Has the potential to be very fun depending on who comes to your table, but is more often than not dealing with people yelling at you for taking their money.
Pros
Potential to be fun, good pay, VERY flexible hours.
Cons
You see the worst in some people, often times you might have to flip flop between midnights and days.
out going person helping others when needed
Cleaner, Public and Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 October 2017
I work hard always trying to learn new things and always positive, I know a couple people who work there now and they love it.

would love to join team and learn new things in a new job field.

I worked in fast paced areas with hot or cold environments with noise to none.
Pros
others taking smoke breaks too much.
Cons
missing alot of breaks in old jobs
I miss my friends
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 October 2017
I started working at Caesars Windsor Casino as a table games dealer. The money and benefits were good. The only thing is that you work every weekend for 30 years. Every Holiday. Working nights. It is ok for a few years but not for 30 years. Your family life tends to get affected.
Pros
Good Money and Benefits
Cons
Too many weekends and holidays for too many years
Excellent support from supervisors
Reservations/Guest Services/Admininstration (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 October 2017
The atmosphere at Caesars is professional, but also allows you to have some fun. Busy work environment provides variety of duties. No two days are the same. The management staff provide excellent support when dealing with difficult callers. They allow the Guest Services Representatives some flexible when dealing with problems and how to solve them.
Pros
Contest to win concert tickets, free lunches on some holidays
Exciting
Slot Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 September 2017
I enjoy working at Caesars Windsor. Although, it might be difficult for people caring for children it works for me because I do not have any dependants.
Ownership lacks experience
Full-time, (Current Employee) –  Willowpark location, Calgary, Alberta4 September 2017
Current ownership hasn't ever served a table of customers, never completed table side service, over staffs to compensate for their inability to provide support on the floor when needed. Expect staff to come in on a last second phone call or change in schedule, even if it is your day off. Ownership has very little respect for the efforts of their staff that provide excellent service day in and day out.
Pros
Cons
overstaffing leading to less pay, lousy work, play balance
Learned a lot working at a manufaturing company, great place to work
Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CA1 August 2017
Great place to work for being a small independent company. Learned a lot about the manufacturing business as well as the Hospitality Industry . Enjoyed working there and has inspired the inner interior designer in me .
Pros
Great work hours
Cons
no Company Benefits offered .
Banquet Server
BANQUET SERVER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 July 2017
The people that I worked with were competent and respectful during the recession. I have me many kind and professional people. I miss many of them. I would work for Caesars any day.
Pros
lunch packs
Cons
they ruin your family life, cause divorces, they do not care about employees
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  windsor, ontario29 June 2017
bad place to work. It's nearly impossible to get full time hours. No shift premium.....odd shift times....no job security...they make you park 8 minutes away from the casino Friday and Saturday. No paid lunches, plus much much more is wrong. Do not apply here if your looking for a career. Everybody is easily replaced here. And the union does nothing for you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no overtime, no shift premiums, raises suck, no job security unless you've been there for a decade.....
Productive and goal oriented company
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 June 2017
Fair employer with strong goal oriented views and policies. Top 50 employer.

Dedicated employee for 18+ years. Strong team player. Knowledgeable in finance. Quick & easy learner. Strong in computer applications. Define team player but driven employee.
Pros
Family oriented work environmrnt and philosophy
Cons
Long hours at month end
team work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2017
Great team work. I always work well under pressure. all the jobs I worked for required tasks to be one in an efficient and timely manner. I enjoyed working with others and as a team.
interesting busy environment
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 March 2017
Great rate of pay and lots of overtime available. Swing shift is very difficult to have a social life. Also being in a union is great but... your job can change without notice if you in a bumping position.
Pros
lots of overtime available
Cons
no full time spots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Caesars Entertainment Reviews by Location