Caesars Entertainment
Coronavirus update
Information from Caesars Entertainment:

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Canada111 reviews
Good
very good and lots of work friendly people and lots of room to improve in the company, you would like to work for Caesars. They provide training I will pay for schooling
great and fun place to work
Working in Banquets as a server is great for extra money and great for students since this is a casual job. Only work a few times a month, usually on the weekends but always a fun and busy shift. Must be willing to work hard.
Exciting place to work with 24 hour night life
This is a fast-paced environment and the work day passes quickly. You meet a lot of people from all over the world but also get to know the locals well.
not writing a review
pass on this because it is of no importance putting in my resume. My goal is to not say anything bad about my current employer as it does not reflect
Experience
Great place to gain experience and knowledge for future endeavors. Management is great, the workplace is great, the hardest part of the job is going home.
Really fantastic place to work for.
I truly enjoyed the environment of caesars. The fast paced atmosphere, variety of guest I was able to meet. Famous and regular people. Such an amazing opportunity I had to work there.
Best security job in Windsor.
Great job great pay. The union won’t do much for you. And management let’s nothing slide. Other than that co-workers are nice. Friendly Atmosphere! It’s a good place to start.
Worst Place EVER
Dont waste your time, management couldn't careless about you. You are just a number to them. Try and stand up for what's right and you will be sent packing.
great place to work
Management is awesome and there is plenty of room for advancement. No stress environment and equal opportunity. I would definitely recommend employment at Caesar's.
very good compay
very good company with ausome people. while the project I was in was depends on the usa online gameling market, when they found the market will not go up, they dismissed our team, while still like my work there.
Used to be a good place
Not a positive work environment. Dealers are minimum wage. Never see family for holidays and weekends No true support from upper management.
Players get away with abusive behaviour and it is handled by blind eyes. A few good supervisors . Quality of training lits of inefficiencies.
Caesars is a great place to work
Ceasar Windsor is a great place to work. Bosses are great to work for. I learned a lot from the people i worked with. There is opportunity if you work hard.
half decent people to work with. TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT
not sure how anyone could rate this company as a 4 or 5-star company to work for. Even if you have high seniority you still have to wait in line, OR IN YOUR CAR to get any specific day off. the union that represents the employees stands for this which is despicable and the company allows it to happen. I wouldn't wish this workplace on anyone. terrible shifts, no evening premiums, pay is subpar (guess it's "good" for windsor). Management does not care about their employees at all and they have a me against them mentality.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
everything else
Good company to start your career
Can be a challenging place to work some days given the relationship between management and employees but overall a good place to work / start your career.
very challenging
loved working with customers and went out of my way to help them out in any way. supervisor positions was great, learned a lot and needed a lot of various training
Pros
customers
Cage Department staff great
People work together. great atmosphere. Worked there for 6 years. Only issue is shift work. I am trying to get a permanent day shift with weekends off, to spend with my family.
Pros
great salary and benefits
Cons
Not sure what you want here
I have learned a lot, met a great number of great people.. unfortunately my seniority can not secure me a day shift job so I feel it may be time to move on
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Afternoons runs too late
good place to work
good salary and benefits. many positions available if you want to move around. great opportunities and some very kind staff. overall a good place to work
Caesars Windsor
I've only worked for the company for about three month now. So far it's gone pretty well. They have some, kind of, ridiculous rules. They've taken away the food down in the employee cafeteria and are going to replace it with vending machines.
Pros
seniority, benefits, union
Cons
seniority, work every show night, work every holiday
Guantanamo bay/ Caesars Windsor
The rules and policies at this place is similar to Guantanamo Bay prison. Nothing good to mention ,very low work culture and most of the stuff are exhausted seniors with 20-25 years seniority .No good will staff and especially management .If you want hate casinos for life try working there.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything