Caesars Entertainment
Happiness score is 73 out of 100

Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,086 reviews

Ok Place

Very Hard to get time off even after being there 20 years, Seems like the part times got more days off then the full time staff. They should of used the part timers to fill in for the days the full timers wanted off. Example. Weekends and Holidays

Too long

Worked there for 25 years . Employees are under appreciated and good employees leave by the dozensHave to work nights weeekends and holidays with no rotation inSchedule

Pros

11 paid holidays

Cons

Shift work and unfair seniority rights

Amazing

I worked for the IT department for a 3 month sick leave contract. I loved everyday, everyone there. Everyone in the department was friendly, encouraging and even though they knew I was only temporary they took me in like family. The IT Director was amazing to work with and I really wanted to stay. After the contract finished, maybe 4 months later, I got a call back for taking the position as permanent. Unfortunately, I had found another position elsewhere so couldn’t take it. I recommend Caesars to all. Thanks for the experience!

Pros

Great moral, friendly, fun place to be a part of

Cons

N/a

The union was the only decent part

They let go allOf their part timers only to have a “ mass hiring “ dedicated workers were never called back after the pandemic . They don’t give 2 stuffs about you , their on call is 24/7 saying they have up to 2 hours before the shift starts for you to respond basically making you stay up 24/7 in fear of missing an “on call”shift call . The union forced them to pay a decent wage but I’m sure if they could they’d work you for free . Just gross negligence all around

Pros

Free EDR that includes free food poising

Cons

Just about everything

Poverty employer with poverty wages

Loved working at Caesars, but the customer paid my wage with tips. Caesars doesn’t pay their employees a living wage, and is one of the greediest companies around.

Pros

I had a union

Cons

working every weekend, and holiday for many years

Fast paced environment

Work life balance doesn't exist, 24 hour operation.Customer is always right even when they are wrongAlways being watched and disciplines are frequent and easy to recieve even to the best employee.Works all weekends and holidays.Pay isn't that great , only in certain classifications.

High paced, never a dull moment

Working as a dual pit manager is a great experience at Caesars Windsor. During my 25+ years in the casino industry, as a dealer, floor supervisor and pit manager, the education I have received is invaluable. The extra training programs are an asset. Caesars certainly makes it a priority to further develop it's staff on all levels. No job or career is perfect, and I am grateful for being a part of the table games department team. The best part of my working day was that I never stood still. There is always something that needs to be done or addressed and other team members that need an extra hand or help.

It was scary at first but what made me stay was the team they all work together and make sure everyone has a good and nice time, their were coordinate and precise with the schedule and planning

Billion dollar revenues and pays employees unfairly

I can at least overlook the unfair pay but wow these guys have awful management. I was absolutely shocked how little my manager knew about the job. He would still order us around not knowing he was messing up the whole flow. Other departments had similar issues too. Bad managements makes good employees leave.

Pros

Amazing benefits for full timers

Cons

Terrible management

Fast paced and exciting place to work

Every day is different and the connections that we make with certain customers have a lasting effect. Our staff is very close knit as well as extremely experienced

Pros

Very good pay

Cons

Every weekend, night shift and holiday is a regular work day

Fun place to work if you like the public

Excellent company Poor management with back stabbing.If you cover their mistakes you are the best and you are on their circle don’t worry you are covered.Do your job and don’t be scare to speak your mind.Management positions should have a union because of the issues that I mentioned.Windsor is lucky to have a company like Caesars.To all the staff take care and respect this company is the company and security of your kids future.

Pros

No free food

Too top heavy!

Expected you to do the work of 3 people if somebody called in. They never replaced them. In all my time there vacations were impossible to get. Booking days off in the book required camping out in our cars for hours up to days, and it still wasnt guaranteed.Some management was the worst! Could tell they didnt have much say at home because they were nasty drill sergeants at work. They did care about anything outside that building. People had to camp out for the book where you try to get days off and 1 of those was a guy camping out to get his wedding off! Ridiculous! I could go on and on but it is not worth it. I wouldnt recommend this company to anybody!

Busy and exciting workplace

I enjoy working in this fast paced environment. I have advanced in my job and managed to make a career out of it. I have met many great role models in my time here.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Long weekend hours

Good

very good and lots of work friendly people and lots of room to improve in the company, you would like to work for Caesars. They provide training I will pay for schooling

great and fun place to work

Working in Banquets as a server is great for extra money and great for students since this is a casual job. Only work a few times a month, usually on the weekends but always a fun and busy shift. Must be willing to work hard.

Exciting place to work with 24 hour night life

This is a fast-paced environment and the work day passes quickly. You meet a lot of people from all over the world but also get to know the locals well.

Its a great opportunity to learn the gaming industry

The opportunity to work with our guests is phenomenal. Whats exciting, is the look on the faces of our guest, when I tell them about our exciting promotions and offers. We at Horseshoe inspire our grownups to play, as a result our goal is to offer world class customer service. We aim to exceed expectations and creare memorable experiences.

Experience

Great place to gain experience and knowledge for future endeavors. Management is great, the workplace is great, the hardest part of the job is going home.

Really fantastic place to work for.

I truly enjoyed the environment of caesars. The fast paced atmosphere, variety of guest I was able to meet. Famous and regular people. Such an amazing opportunity I had to work there.

Best security job in Windsor.

Great job great pay. The union won’t do much for you. And management let’s nothing slide. Other than that co-workers are nice. Friendly Atmosphere! It’s a good place to start.

Worst Place EVER

Dont waste your time, management couldn't careless about you. You are just a number to them. Try and stand up for what's right and you will be sent packing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6K