Cadorath

Cadorath: 9 Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

3.0Pay & benefits

Interesting and varied workplace

A family oriented company in the aerospace industry. A lot of different departments where you can gain varied experiences. An international company with its origins in Winnipeg.

A workplace that does not value safety

To recruit temporary workers in the name of permanent work, you may need to work with a contractor who is rushing home for dinner. They try to give you an assistant's salary and let you assume the electrician's responsibility. They won't tell you the location of PPE. When you raise safety issues at work, they don't solve the problems but the people who raise them. Their standard is that if you can't screw off the screws next to the pickling tank with your bare hands and work on the distribution box that you don't know whether it is firm, you are not suitable here.

Pros

Not found yet

Cons

Noisy and unsafe ladders

Insights into Cadorath

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good Day shift

No Union, so your job is not secured. It was an okay job, but the management isnt professional. It was a good experience but they can improve more in the future,

Not a fun place to work for.

This workplace is disorganized and management aren't team players for the employees. Dealing with with helicopter parts on a regular bases , shipping & receiving , paperwork , etc. The hardest part of the jobs was not getting the right information from the sales people nor management. It was always a guessing game. The most enjoyable part of that job was working with employees and hours.

Pros

free lunch 3 times a year

Cons

no raises

good place with respectable people

start at 6am and went to 2:30 pm I learned how to use a micrometer, different processes for thermal spray, how to tag work orders. The management was great I had no complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job was defiantely the employees.

Pros

respectful environment, good people

Nice place to work

Great hands on for future work experence.Lots of help with large jobs for best resultes and qualite of work being done for customer.Nice way to spend the day to bad it was not longer.

Good place to work.

Safe work environment, food truck came at lunch and coffee breaks.

found working at this company enjoyable, and educational

My day was a 7-3:30, and coming out of high school i found the job a little over whelming at first, as i was not at one specific task. i found myself doing various jobs and not learning one job completely and then proceeding to another. Working with my co-workers were great easy to get along with and helpful. Hardest part was not knowing what i was going to be doing that particular day. Management was always easy to talk with. I enjoyed the overall job as it was a great environment.

A typical day at work, what I learned, management, my co-workers

Everyday, I operate machines to make auger and also in some parts of an airplane. Sometimes I weld farming equipments. The management is good. My co-workers aren't teaming up with me. They are on their own. My shedule had a problem about my kids so, I quitted. Overall, I would rate this company 3/5.

Pros

free lunches.

Cons

schedule, security and lay offs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cadorath. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Cadorath with

Cadorath reviews by location

Learn about Cadorath in popular locations

• Cadorath