Cadorath

Cadorath Employee Reviews

A family oriented company in the aerospace industry. A lot of different departments where you can gain varied experiences. An international company with its origins in Winnipeg.
No Union, so your job is not secured. It was an okay job, but the management isnt professional. It was a good experience but they can improve more in the future,
This workplace is disorganized and management aren't team players for the employees. Dealing with with helicopter parts on a regular bases , shipping & receiving , paperwork , etc. The hardest part of the jobs was not getting the right information from the sales people nor management. It was always a guessing game. The most enjoyable part of that job was working with employees and hours.
Pros
free lunch 3 times a year
Cons
no raises
start at 6am and went to 2:30 pm I learned how to use a micrometer, different processes for thermal spray, how to tag work orders. The management was great I had no complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job was defiantely the employees.
Pros
respectful environment, good people
Great hands on for future work experence.Lots of help with large jobs for best resultes and qualite of work being done for customer.Nice way to spend the day to bad it was not longer.
Safe work environment, food truck came at lunch and coffee breaks.
My day was a 7-3:30, and coming out of high school i found the job a little over whelming at first, as i was not at one specific task. i found myself doing various jobs and not learning one job completely and then proceeding to another. Working with my co-workers were great easy to get along with and helpful. Hardest part was not knowing what i was going to be doing that particular day. Management was always easy to talk with. I enjoyed the overall job as it was a great environment.
Everyday, I operate machines to make auger and also in some parts of an airplane. Sometimes I weld farming equipments. The management is good. My co-workers aren't teaming up with me. They are on their own. My shedule had a problem about my kids so, I quitted. Overall, I would rate this company 3/5.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
schedule, security and lay offs.