Cactus Credit

Cactus Credit Employee Reviews

High energy sales environment

This job is a phone sales role, selling clients in debt on a variety of debt relief solutions. There are inbound calls, but when it slows down, you are expected to phone out to past applicants that were never signed up.There is extensive training, and coaching, so you can come into this role with little to no knowledge or sales ability, and still succeed. Management is supportive, but they'll also be on you if you aren't doing the work that is expected of you.There is a competitive culture here, which is great if you work well under those circumstances, you have numbers that you are expected to hit, and management will make sure this is happening.The hardest part of the job is definitely slower periods when you are expected to call out, but may not always be able to get people on the line, which can get rather monotonous.The best part, however, is definitely the people and environment, if you work hard you will succeed, and people will make you feel fantastic for doing so.

Pros

Supportive management, ample training, ability to work from home.

Cons

Slower periods, may be expected to stay a bit late to finish a sale

Productive and fun place to work with great people

A great company where I am able to apply my ideas and experience into the work and make an impact. Everyone is very friendly and willing to coach and support others.

Pros

Snack bar, Wfh, easy going co-workers and management and good hours

Cons

None at the moment

Best by far

I just love these group of people. They are fun to work with and are dependable. By far, this is the longest time I've been employed with a company. Mainly because the working environment is fun and you can reliable and professional people around you.

Pros

Real time Incentives, monthly incentives

Company scams it’s clients and employees

Horrible place to work at, make you come in early and leave late and promise you that you can make up to 8k a month. No ones making that amount as a sales rep there, maximum 3500 a month and it’s full time. Company takes all the profits and charges for products people can do on their own. “Management” is horrendous and have high expectations with minimal payout for employees. Letting go of employees without any reason and no pay.

Pros

Cons

Literally everything

Office environment is awesome

Have been working at Cactus Credit for about 6 months or so and I can say that I am happy that I applied for this company. The interview process was seamless and the training provided by management was A+.. The Office is a very fun place to work. built friendships to last a lifetime as well as a career that pays you for all the hard work you put into it.

Fun and high energy work environment

The energy in the office is amazing. It's loud, it's young and it's high energy.The managers are very supportive and really promote internal growth; both personal and professional.There's opportunity to make really good money and you don't have to work 10-12 hours/day to get there. They do promote work/life balance so that's great.There's a supportive HR department that really looks out for the employees.

Pros

-Growth opportunities, great colleagues, supportive management, work/life balance

Cons

none that come to mind

Great Place and great people to work with

I became part of the company in July 2020 and I am glad that I got the opportunity to work as a Junior Accountant at Cactus Credit Inc. The work culture is nice and adaptable. Great place and great staff to work with.

Nice place to work

I've been working here for a little over 6 months and I have noticed how great the team work is. They are a growing company and so many opportunities of career advancement are opening up.The work hours are pretty good as well, usual 8 hours if you need to stay longer is because you are on a last phone call trying to close a deal, but they don't keep you working longer hours. Pretty good work life balance.

Pros

young employees, fun, good music in the office

Growing and full of opportunities

I started working here recently and I have noticed how great the team work is. They are a growing company and so many opportunities of career advancement are opening up.

Pros

career advancement, friendly staff, free snacks

Nope

Not a great company to work for. I'd stay away. CEO is known for cheating employees. There are always pros and cons but I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Jobs at Cactus Credit

See more jobs

Scammer Company - They sell credit products that people should NOT pay!

The work itself is nothing honest about it! They PREY on people who are poor in financial knowledge and people who are in big debts! They make you pay for services that should be free. They do not take care of their people - Inconsistent pay, Inconsistent benefits, NO Human resources to protect employees. They did not pay people their commission. You get paid minimum bottom line. Work culture is so toxic they are just a bunch of thieves wearing good suits.

Pros

Nothing good about this company

Cons

Not true with their Salary advertisement, Benefits are not real

Worst Job Ever

The Manager is extremely rude. The environment is not friendly or welcoming at all. You deserve better. Negative environment. The services offered are free. No passion for the job

Pros

Cons

Terrible management. They make you work so had with minimum pay

A great place to grow your career

It is a fun place to work with a young dynamic culture. They promote from within so its very easy to move up the ladder and gain new work experience. We all work hard, but are well rewarded.

Pros

Bonuses, Great Culture, Fun Co-workers

Great Culture

Young, upbeat culture with lots of perks. You get out what you put in. If you work hard you will go very far! Endless opportunity with this company. Great, open-door policy management.

Pros

Bonuses, Great Work Environment

horrible job

would not recommend awful experience and the CEO screwed hundred of employee's out of their comissions during covid-19 if you work their run away asap

Don’t even think about it

the service they offer is free if you take the time to do it on your own. Its easy to do on the credit bureau websites literally its at the tip of your fingers.. don’t deal with this company they are a scam

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cactus Credit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement