Cabot Links Employee Reviews

Extremely busy, team-oriented workplace
Guest Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Inverness, NS3 November 2018
Great sense of teamwork and cross-departmental communication. Fast-paced workplace with high level of customer service. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Caddie (Current Employee) –  Inverness, NS29 July 2018
Typical day is to head down to the golf course and meet up with one of the caddie supervisors. They then introduce you to your player and you go out and caddie or the guest.
Horrible management
Window Cleaner, range attendent (Former Employee) –  Inverness, NS16 December 2017
I worked here at the links and the cliffs and both where a mess you are overworked under paid and your work is never apperciated and any complaints never get looked into would never go back to cabot they dont give a dang about their workers.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Horrible managment horrible pay never get the hours your promised.
Poorly managed managed crews
Turf Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Inverness, NS24 August 2017
Cabot links is an unorganized mess that should be investigated for a number of things. Poor management in all departments, especially the turf department. They will lie to anyone from away to get them to travel there and work. 11 dollars an hour is what you start of with in almost all departments. Know your right before you start work in here because they will take advantage of them and manipulate them to make thereblives easier. Whenni worked they 10 people quit working I a span of 3 months!
Cons
poor management, especially turf
Productive fast pace job.
House Person (Former Employee) –  Inverness, NS30 September 2016
I would check and restock supplies, make sure everything was up to snuff. I enjoyed the management very fair and good co-workers. The job was not stressful, the best part of the job was being able to speak to new people and learn more about what customer service was about.
Work was productive, good hours
General Labourer (turf technician) (Former Employee) –  Inverness, NS22 August 2016
My time at Cabot Links was summer work coming out of high school and the work was alright I guess. For the work they expected you to do the pay was not nearly enough. However I worked throughout the summer and made some friends with my fellow employees and was done what I was asked.
Pros
Discounts, barbecues
Cons
Boss was not liked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cabot Links. Our community is ready to answer.

Cabot Links Reviews by Location