CAA INSURANCE

CAA INSURANCE Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Its a friendly and professional organization to work with . Good management and supervisors assisting in all the difficulties face in the job place, I refer this company to all
Welcoming Envrioment, Chilled Call Centre
This was a contract job through a staffing agency. That was the only con of this job. My manager was skilled, compassionate and always willing to work with me if there were any problems or concerns.
Good work place
Good work place, interesting work and nice people.
I worked on a contract position but felt like a full timer, was included in all activities and enjoyed working at CAA.
Nice work environment.
Great place to work. Well organized, good communication between all levels of staff and management. Great work/life balance. Good location, company promotes internal advancement.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Very Rewarding
Each day is a new challenge, however with each challenge comes fulfillment. The people are great, the company is always growing and we are headed in the right direction.
Is this the right choice for you?
This can be a great place to work if you have the "right" boss. Promotion from within is like a popularity contest so do not expect your achievements to award any merits. If you can hit the targets consistently you will receive praise, big bonus, extra commissions, prizes, and other rewards. The opposite is true if you burn out or fail to hit target, no exceptions, no excuses. Work-life balance is very tough.
Pros
good money if that's all you want
Cons
very poor work-life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAA INSURANCE. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2