CDI TECHNOLOGIES Employee Review

View all CDI TECHNOLOGIES reviews

Awful place to work, unless you are one of the top performing sales people
Markham - Bid Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON8 April 2019
I was at CDI Technologies for 3 years and never received a raise until I switched positions. I researched my new position and knew I should be earning around 20k more than I was at least, however when I asked for that the best they could offer me was 2.5k more. Eventually I got them to 5k more. Unless you are a high performing sales person, stay away from CDI. You are expected to walk on eggshells around the sales reps and every rep is expected to be exempted from the established rules that are in place whenever anyone says no to any of their requests. If anyone on your team ever quits you will be expected to take on all of their tasks for no additional compensation. If you join the bids team, be aware that you will never earn any commission on any of the deals you complete, not even a free lunch. You have to work at the company for 5 years before your number of vacation days increases from the original 10. The company does not offer any paid sick days. There are some good people working for the company and occasionally you will feel a sense of accomplishment for getting something complete, but those moments and people are few and far between. If you go above and beyond, expect that to be considered your new normal and you will need to work at that level from then on. Management comes up with new initiatives constantly that are not thought out or tested before being implemented, causing chaos. The bathrooms are atrocious. The parking situation currently is absurd, and knowing CDI, likely won't be fixed for years.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
No advancement, no raises, uncommunicative and uncaring management

Other CDI TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Worst place to work
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2019
Worst and dirtiest place to work, I got sick.
Dirt, dust all around and washrooms are full of .... no cleaning and caring about warehouse employees.
Warehouse employees work like slave.
No respect at all.
No talking
Your team leader has assistants, they are like big bosses.
Don't ask questions, they get mad at you
If you don't ask n make mistake, they get mad again and you have no choice but ....
Everyone one comes after a few months leaves.
Hiring continues because leaving continues 😂🤗
If you want to be respeted as human then it's not your place.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours, minimum wages doesn't matter how long you work.
Low pay, long hours Horrible bosses
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON29 April 2019
One of the worst companies I have worked for. HR never responded to any requests. Managers belittled their employees, 16 an hour for Computer technicians. Grossly underpaid. and apparently an average work week is 11 hours a day and potentially having to come in on the weekends with no notice.

Great company!
Pros
They served us ice cream
Cons
Read the review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDI TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6