CDI College Employee Review

Temporary position.
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 October 2013
I liked teaching the students.
Interviewing students was fun, helping them plan for the future gave me feeling of satisfaction.
Management was good.
We worked as a team.
The hardest part was when a student did not quality for a loan.
Pros
They help a lot of students.
Cons
One of the CDI's burnt down.

Other CDI College Employee Reviews

A fun and rewarding place to work.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 May 2018
I truly discovered my passion for teaching at CDI College and will be forever grateful for that.
Other than the pay, it was a great place to work. I left to work for TELUS, where most of my students were being hired.
Pros
flexibility, positively challenging, recognition, support
Cons
low wages
no integrity
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Downtown26 February 2018
I enjoyed going to work every morning but its the office drama I was not impress by. It seemed that the more drama you created in the office, the more they were supported. These individuals had more permission to do what ever they wish. Rather than focusing on their job and maybe minding their own business of the other staff members, and let everyone do their jobs that they were hired to do. I had a great relationship and rapport with the adult students. Because I understood where they are because I too was a student and understand the uncertainty of the work force. I enjoyed coaching the potential adult student to make sure that they were ready to go back to school and pursue a career that was best suited for them.
Pros
coaching and creating a safe environment
Cons
lack of communication, support and no integrity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDI College. Our community is ready to answer.