CDI College Employee Review

Haad fun with staff and student functions
Networking Instructor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 March 2013
Many times staff would have outings for students
was a good time all the time
Pros
fun
Cons
was only it tech on staff

Other CDI College Employee Reviews

no integrity
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Downtown26 February 2018
I enjoyed going to work every morning but its the office drama I was not impress by. It seemed that the more drama you created in the office, the more they were supported. These individuals had more permission to do what ever they wish. Rather than focusing on their job and maybe minding their own business of the other staff members, and let everyone do their jobs that they were hired to do. I had a great relationship and rapport with the adult students. Because I understood where they are because I too was a student and understand the uncertainty of the work force. I enjoyed coaching the potential adult student to make sure that they were ready to go back to school and pursue a career that was best suited for them.
Pros
coaching and creating a safe environment
Cons
lack of communication, support and no integrity
Dead end employment
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada2 February 2018
Think twice about working here. Lots of promises for change, but nothing ever does.
The direction of the company is non existent and so is the communication from management. Management aren't leaders but there to micromanage your daily performance in some areas, and no support for when you really need the help. You better be on the ball as one day you are a star and the next you are one foot out the door as they are always pushing for student enrollments and don't care about the quality of students that will be attending. Compensation is low unless you are a superstar and the benefits are low too- 2 weeks vacation and No short term disability. The work culture is virtually non-existent and everyone is out for themselves.
Pros
helping people that want to increase their education
Cons
low pay, low benefits, low chance of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDI College. Our community is ready to answer.