CBS Parts Ltd. Employee Reviews

Garbage Place
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Surrey24 September 2019
They’re not bad in the beginning in time you’ll realize no one really cares what you do and management does not give you any support and there’s a lot of mess ups in the order processes and the drivers always have to take for it
Constantly kept busy with tasks
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC25 March 2019
Time went by quickly because deliveries would be far, as far as Vancouver during traffic hour. Recipients would be really understandable if order was 10 minutes late due to traffic hour. Manager and other employees were really respectful and helpful
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Traffic
Nothing but good things to say
Head of Marketing & Communications (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 June 2018
The work environment is always clean and comfortable. There’s coffee, tea, the occasional sweet treat, and heat or A/C when needed. We’re treated to a branch lunch once a month and there is an annual company BBQ that we are welcome to bring our families to – and there’s also an annual Christmas party.

The people here are great; some of us hang out together outside of work. Makes the work day a little more enjoyable when you’re working alongside people you like. There’s a number of long-term employees still working here, and that is always a positive thing to see. Management is personable, not some unseen face that you only interact with over an intercom.

I’d definitely say that CBS encourages advancement. They have their own internal “university” for people who want to train to get on the counter. They also offer in-person training with vendors. Personally, I started with the company as receptionist, and am now head of the Marketing department, so advancement happens if you show interest and have the drive. They want to help you succeed so they can too.
Pros
Benefits package, advancement, free lunches, company BBQ
Ordinary 9-5 job
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC7 April 2016
Work was 8.5 hours a day. I was in charge of the warehouse handling with shipping and receiving. Drove forklift, managed other workers, efficient multi-tasker.
Pros
Free lunch
Active Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Port Kells, BC28 March 2016
Very busy and productive workplace atmosphere with opportunities for advancement. Decent benefits package after probationary period and excellent management.
Family Business ...where everyone is family!
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 November 2015
Loved working there, and hated leaving!
Great team, that does their work well yet finds time to have fun. Many have been there for years!
Pros
Bonuses and recognition!
Cons
A bit of a long commute for me...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBS Parts Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

CBS Parts Ltd. Reviews by Location