CBS Corporation Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,045 reviews
interactive and safe environment with caring individuals
WHITE ROCK TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  White Rock, BC29 November 2018
CBS puts the safety of its donors as their number one priority. The employees at CBS are extremely nice and diligent. My responsibilities with Canadian Blood Services include organizing all the volunteers within White Rock into appropriate shifts. In case of short notice cancellation it is my duty to find appropriate replacements. During in-clinic, it is my responsibility to monitor the physical and mental conditions of the donors while attending to a variety of task such as making coffee and providing
refreshments. If a donor(s) has complaints it is my responsibility to respond in a well-mannered fashion and provide that donor with support and reassurance. Above my responsibilities, the employees and volunteers created a rich and caring environment to be a part of.
Pros
Meeting new people, and make new relationships
Fun work environment however repetitive work
Account Support Co-Op (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 June 2018
The job itself was sending through electronic cheques which becomes extremely repetitive however, the people you work with are phenomenal. They make the day fun and are always there to help you with any problems that arose. They offered a bunch of benefits to employees and would return in a heartbeat.
Pros
Benefits and work environment
Cons
Work is repetitive
tres bien
Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 January 2016
vérifier l état des lieux ,voir les clients ,organiser des travaux ,répondre aux exigences du client ,faire des commandes de produits
Pros
voir le resultat du travaille
Cons
aucun
Customer Service via phone
Donor Support Representative (DSR) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2013
Cantrak Reseach was a marketing research company where I provided customer service via phone.