C&W Services

C&W Services Pay & benefits reviews

Canada21 reviews
You much be hard working! Willing to learn everything about your job discription! Be careful everytime specially we you handle hazardous materials!!!!
Depending on placement, its easy to work there. Work alone and get paid regularily. After 4 months out get union and benefits. Commercial work. Fast paced
Pros
Union and benefits
Cons
Certain managers
I worked for c&w for 2 weeks In that 2 weeks I worked 54 hours an still to this day I have not been paid it has been 8 weeks now an all it is is a strugle an stressful just trying to get whats rightfully you'res strongly do not suggest working for them
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Never got paid
I start working for C&W services and was shocked that there was no breaks. You only got 1/2 lunch and worked until you went home. I left the company and still haven’t gotten paid and that was at the begging of April, 2019. I talked the the person who hired me and said she has no idea when I’ll get paid, because I quit.

Not happy at all, that I did my job but still haven’t gotten paid for it. If this is how they treat their employees then its no wonder the turn around is pretty high for this company.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Don’t get paid and no breaks
Friendly environment
Good communication

Good management

Good teamwork

Health and safety

Puntual and neat environment

Excellent customer service

Welcoming environment
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Raise
2 May 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it and ask that you please tell your friends and family to visit our careers page at https://cwservices.com to learn more about job opportunities in their area. Thank you again for your feedback, and we’re glad to have you as part of our team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Talent Acquisition Lead
Every day was a fight to stay positive, only worked night shift, and manager would try to stab you in the back if given any chance.

Pros: Very good benefits

Cons: Very bad wages, Very bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment , Contract comes before safety
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
Very bad wages, bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment, Contract comes before safety
8 February 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We value and consider all of our employees’ experiences, and we’d like to find a way to address these issues. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com. I look forward to learning more about your situation.

8 February 2018
We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. We value and consider all feedback, and we’d like to learn more about your situation. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com, and I will get back to you promptly. I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope we can make things better. Thank you for reaching out!