C&W Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good workplace to work in
Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2018
Health and safety
Puntual and neat environment
Excellent customer service
Welcoming environment
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Raise
2 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it and ask that you please tell your friends and family to visit our careers page at https://cwservices.com to learn more about job opportunities in their area. Thank you again for your feedback, and we’re glad to have you as part of our team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Talent Acquisition Lead

Will never work for again
Shift Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 January 2018
Every day was a fight to stay positive, only worked night shift, and manager would try to stab you in the back if given any chance.

Pros: Very good benefits

Cons: Very bad wages, Very bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment , Contract comes before safety
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
Very bad wages, bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment, Contract comes before safety
8 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value and consider all of our employees’ experiences, and we’d like to find a way to address these issues. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com. I look forward to learning more about your situation.

8 February 2018

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. We value and consider all feedback, and we’d like to learn more about your situation. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com, and I will get back to you promptly. I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope we can make things better. Thank you for reaching out!

Talent Acquisition Lead

Nice place other than your bio-rhythm being changed
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  toronto4 August 2017
Nice manager, good place to work.

It feels safe and you work alone with minimum supervision.

However, your bio-rhythm gets changed because you work overnight.
10 October 2017

Maintenance Tech
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB22 March 2017
Company had a good mission. Had a good product to sell. However management failed on many levels on trying to roll out program. Some workers in company were completely overworked while others take a free ride.
Pros
Each day was different. Was appreciated by client.
Cons
Incompetent managment, all talk, no action.
10 October 2017