C&W Services Employee Reviews

No breaks
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON17 April 2019
I start working for C&W services and was shocked that there was no breaks. You only got 1/2 lunch and worked until you went home. I left the company and still haven’t gotten paid and that was at the begging of April, 2019. I talked the the person who hired me and said she has no idea when I’ll get paid, because I quit.

Not happy at all, that I did my job but still haven’t gotten paid for it. If this is how they treat their employees then its no wonder the turn around is pretty high for this company.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Don’t get paid and no breaks
Pay is NOT equivalent to workload
Janitor (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 January 2019
You are expected to complete your "run" and then immediately go cover for someone else. You don't get a shift premium for nights, you get minimum wage! Management doesn't answer questions, even if you ask. Being a night shift, hardly anyone regularly shows up. You have a handful of regulars, then everyone else comes in sporadically. Fire your inattentive staff and hire new ones. 54 absences since the 1st of JAN? Sad.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, nice coworkers
Cons
Low pay, terrible managment, they expect perfection
Not a good culture, Very poor and dishonest management..
Building Operator (Former Employee) –  Oliver BC15 July 2018
Not a good Company, do a poor job vetting employee's. Hired several people who had poor experience and no Certification. They are a secondary employer at OCC and job security is non existent.
Pros
No real upside to this Company
Cons
Backstabbing, and job threats, are a constant negitive. Managesr are not honest.
Good workplace to work in
Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2018
Health and safety
Puntual and neat environment
Excellent customer service
Welcoming environment
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Raise
2 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We appreciate it and ask that you please tell your friends and family to visit our careers page at https://cwservices.com to learn more about job opportunities in their area. Thank you again for your feedback, and we’re glad to have you as part of our team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Talent Acquisition Lead

No matter how good your accomplishment you did, it will not be notice
Lead Building Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 February 2018
Pretty busy area, talking about Students, always on the run. Learning is to how you handle and to be coordinate to a different cultures. Management they were always looking for the fall guy in order to prove their existing position that they posses. Workplace cultures was a good lessons to learned. Hardest part, is a job that you have to endure. Enjoyable part is good when your co workers are always cooperative and always working in a team work.
Will never work for again
Shift Engineer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 January 2018
Every day was a fight to stay positive, only worked night shift, and manager would try to stab you in the back if given any chance.

Pros: Very good benefits

Cons: Very bad wages, Very bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment , Contract comes before safety
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
Very bad wages, bad management, Upset and miserable employees, Toxic Work environment, Contract comes before safety
8 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value and consider all of our employees’ experiences, and we’d like to find a way to address these issues. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com. I look forward to learning more about your situation.

8 February 2018

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. We value and consider all feedback, and we’d like to learn more about your situation. You can email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com, and I will get back to you promptly. I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope we can make things better. Thank you for reaching out!

Talent Acquisition Lead

Nice place other than your bio-rhythm being changed
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  toronto4 August 2017
Nice manager, good place to work.

It feels safe and you work alone with minimum supervision.

However, your bio-rhythm gets changed because you work overnight.
10 October 2017

Maintenance Tech
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB22 March 2017
Company had a good mission. Had a good product to sell. However management failed on many levels on trying to roll out program. Some workers in company were completely overworked while others take a free ride.
Pros
Each day was different. Was appreciated by client.
Cons
Incompetent managment, all talk, no action.
10 October 2017