Byrne on Demand Employee Reviews

This place is awesome!
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON22 May 2018
From the moment you walk through the doors everyone makes you feel so welcoming. Helpful! Kind! The bright colours help make the workplace the place to be! And free coffee!!!!!!
Pros
Awesome just awesome!
You will want to work here
AR/Collections (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON22 May 2018
Great place to work especially the people; the management is awesome they treat you as a person not a number. All I can say is, it is a fabulous place to work hands down!!!
Pros
Fabulous place
First week at Stadia
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 May 2018
I am very impressed with the culture at Stadia. I am new to the company but already feel like I fit in. The environment and culture here is high energy, fast paced and largely customer service focused. I thought I would take the time to share my experience as it is rare to experience such a positive hiring/vetting process. Really looking forward to working more with the customers and staff at Stadia.
Pros
Culture, staff, management and a K9 friendly office!
Bad Management - dishonest from top to bottom
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON18 May 2018
Don't trust them at all. They lie as they brink. They use people and waste time, not getting anything done properly. This is not a company you should ever trust.
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad
Best CoWorkers
Collections (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 April 2018
this is a fabulous group of people to work with! We all help each other out and whenever I am in a pickle, big or small work related or not they are there to help me. When it comes to the actual company, I have left and come back because I cannot find a work culture quite like this one.
Pros
great work culture
Cons
hard to get to sometimes
Fun environment
Trade Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 April 2018
The pace is fast, the job is engaging, and the atmosphere is fun. The office is painted in colourful stripes and in the summer there are always BBQ's for the staff. It is a place you can stay for a long time.
Great Place to Work
Trade Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 April 2018
I have worked here for 3 years now and it is an ever changing and challenging place to work. I would recommend anyone to work here who is hard working, you will do well here!
Pros
Small and personal, family oriented
Cons
na
Poor Management
Trades coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
Poor management, unfriendly staff, easy lay offs with no respect for people's time and effort, they want temporary help so not everything is honest and clear from the beginning, low salary.
Cons
Poor management
Bad upper management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2018
I'll keep it simple
techs = job safety
Sales staff = rudeness and the goal posts being moved so you don't get commission . And the contract should be looked at before you sign
The owner has a reputation for a reason do your homework
Pros
Good ops team
Cons
Management insecurity shines
Meh
Construction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 June 2017
Took a month to get me a schedule then I was scheduled for part time for training purposes than they had no shifts. Not a place to grow in or gain experience
Pros
Cool environment
Cons
NO work
cool place
1) Bilingual Trades Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON25 February 2017
The work place is small, very family oriented, animal friendly, multicultural, accessibility to all of the heads of the company, everyone is tried to be as helpful as possible
Changement à la direction
Directeur des comptes nationaux (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON28 November 2016
Changement à la direction, un de mes clients en immobilier m'avait demandé de travailler pour lui. Quelques moi plus tard il à nommeé sa fille de 21 ans présidente de l'entreprise. J'ai pris l'emploi pour travailler avec mon client que j'appréciais beaucoup, par contre sa fille et moi étions incompatible. J'ai préféré quitter mon poste puisque je n'avais plus de plaisir à travailler avec l'entreprise.
Pros
Entreprise dynamique
Cons
Très mauvaise gestion d'entreprise