Buzz Brite Janitorial Services

Buzz Brite Janitorial Services Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
a great opportunity
I'm very thankful to become a part of the Buzz Brite team. They are all amazing to work with. I love knowing my schedule and having a job description available to prepare for my day. It is a great company to work for.
Pros
a good boss. I'm very excited about footwear allowance and the amazing team mates I work with.
Enjoyable company to work for
The team spirit and managements listening ear has made my job satisfying. Night work can be hard but I like how it frees my days. I hope to stay with Buzz Brite for a while.
Pros
Quality equipment
Cons
Night work
N/a
I just started with buzz brite cleaning and so far seems to be great. Friendly team members and a very nice manager. I have no tips as I am new.
Pros
New
Cons
N\a
Amazing company
I can honestly say this is the best company I have ever worked for! Management is great very approachable and supportive. Always looking for new ways to improve productivity and make things easier for staff with updated equipment, supplies, online support etc. The company is growing very quick but management still makes it feel like a small family business. I can't say I have any issues or complaints. I would refer everyone I know to work for Buzz Brite!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buzz Brite Janitorial Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8