buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Langley, BC5 reviews
Management lies and does not care about employees. They are misleading and don't give second chances and yet expect the staff to make all the sacrifices.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Varing hours on the fly
Poor management -rude, bossy Lots of work with terrible pay Expect a lot from you Hours are not accommodating, they will over schedule you even if you don’t want the extra hours Only pros are the potlucks and nice co workers
I wish I could give 0 stars because that's what working at this place is. Buy buy baby was actually once upon time great place to work at. It was so nice to help customers that appreciated it and as well first time moms and dads. The staff is great and we all had lots of fun. Unfortunately the management was horrible, they have people running a business who have no idea how to. They act so friendly but at the end of the day are so catty and childish. As long as you work and do what they like you are in their good books but as soon as you ask for them to accommodate you the answer is a big fat no! Being a baby store you would think they should understand having a family and a child to take care of but no they don't. They dont accommodate with schedule changes or needs. This place has so much turnover in staff and it won't stop until they get some new management.
Pros
Great staff and frienedly customers
Cons
Management, long hours
While I love the work environment/co-workers and the customer service knowledge gained, I cannot express how awful and unreasonable the management is. Typical shifts tend to be stressful due to high expectations from management and frequent short-staffing, causing disorganization and delayed breaks. The most rewarding aspect is being able to help customers during this special time in their lives. Unfortunately, there is a disconnect between the workers and management, due to their condescending and childish/drama-like behavior, which makes it difficult overall. For being in business for less than a year, the turnover rate is exceptionally high. I would not recommend this job to anyone due to the countless instances where management has treated the staff very poorly and have displayed an unwillingness to compromise.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Late shifts, everything about management, stress
a fantastic work environment except for management who don't care about their employees would love to stay working here but they way they treat their employees is unacceptable, the most enjoyable part is definitely helping the customers. it makes me really happy to know I've helped someone
Pros
co workers and customers are fantastic
Cons
management