buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB3 reviews
I love working here, everyone is like a big family, someone is always willing to help out, the company's culture is amazing.The managers are so appreciative of work done.you get 20% discount off most items.You feel fulfilled after a day's job because you are helping out folks at the most exciting (or nervous) time of their lives.There is a lot of on job training, so you don't have to know a whole lot before you start, just have the right attitude and be willing to learn.
Pros
Relaxed work space.
Cons
Uncertain about career advancement
Great place to work with. Good supportive management. Positive atmosphere. Great co-workers. Minimum wage for most unless you are handling a Full Time supervisory or higher roles.
I was hired as a temporary position for the store opening however was trained for sales everyday. A few days before the store actually opened I was fired for no reason at all. I worked extremely hard with arrogant managers for minimum wage. In the contract they gave you it seems as though they're hiring you for a sales position and only asked sales questions during the interview however we only did stock. Around half of the employees they hired were fired only two weeks later. They knew during the hiring process who they wanted to keep and let go. They hired strong guys for the stock and kept the pretty faces for the actual sales positions. This is a very dodgy company and if you can, go to a different company when shopping for your baby. Also, the prices are incredibly high for no reason. You can find the exact same items in different stores for so much cheaper.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Horrible management, long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at buy buy BABY?