BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE Employee Review

View all BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE reviews

Steady work and I learned a lot
Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On25 February 2013
This is a busy place and I had to learn a lot of information about what to do and how to do it, but I love helping my clients when they are starting a business. It gives me satisfaction when complete strangers thank me for helping them. Everything else is the usual, just like any other place.
Pros
free food on friday, bonuses, i have learned a lot about business
Cons
busy workday and have to stay sharp.

Other BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE Employee Reviews

Absolutely horrible workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
Scammers! Charge people for registering HST when it's free through the government and you have to call yourself to get the number! Also, minimum pay, long hours, demand too much of you and don't compensate your efforts. Management doesn't listen and doesn't speak English well. Co-workers are awesome that's the only thing that made me stay there for this long.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
minimum wage, long hours, bad management, too much to do, no growth opportunities, bad work ethic, dishonest company
Official response from BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
21 May 2018

Wow! You just got to love an anonymous post. Disgruntled employee blaming everything and everyone!

I enjoyed working there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
I started at the bottom, as a clerk. In about 4 weeks, I was able to transfer to sales. This is where the money can be made. I just have the ability to help people and they order from me.

Typical day is busy, lots of calls, lots to do. Have to stay on top of things.

I learned so much about small business and trademarks that my head was ready to explode. :-)

Management is ok. They listen to suggestions and implement.

The hardest part of the job is the busy office, but I liked it.

The most enjoyable part of the job, is the free food, but seriously, I really loved helping people. For me to know that I really helped someone to get things done, is what it was all about. Plus making some serious money was nice too. :-)

I had to move, but otherwise I would still work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE Reviews by Location