Burnbrae Farms

Burnbrae Farms Employee Reviews

I was working at night. People are méchante. Every night people are fighting/yelling and I can’t stand with that. And the worst is it was when my supervisor advised me to find another job because being a packer in Burnbrae is not a lifetime job which is not true. And I was yes still lucky that I found a good job at INNOVOX so then I gave my resignation letter to my boss to make him happy. Thank you 😊
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Workers are not friendly
Dans la dernière année, il y a eu plusieurs beaux changements au niveau de la culture de l'entreprise ce qui est très apprécié par les employés; plus d'activités sociales, superviseurs et gestionnaires à l'écoute des besoins de leur équipe, modifications des cafétérias et améliorations de plusieurs espaces, etc. Aussi, on peut voir que la santé et sécurité au travail est très importante pour l'entreprise et prise au sérieux par tout le monde. Belle ambiance de travail positive!
Pros
Ambiance de travail positive, Bonnes assurances payées par l'entreprise, Équipe de direction à l'écoute, Uniforme, bottes et lunettes de sécurité fournies
Cons
Aucun
Belle avantage social .. les gens que travaille sont super les gestionnaires sont humain pour vrai wow over bien payé
Pros
Le linge fourni . botte . Lunettes sécurité de vue
Je travail depuis quelques années chez Burnbrae Farms à Upton. L'ambiance de travail est bonne et légère et le personnel de la direction s'assure qu'elle reste ainsi en étant disponibles et à l'écoute des besoins des employés. Il y a une culture santé et sécurité qui est présente et qui permet aux employés de travailler dans des conditions sécuritaires.
Pros
Produits à prix réduits ou gratuits, assurances diverses.
Although you may have to deal with a lack of community, this work place is very consistent. As long and you are respectful to others, things should go by smoothly.
Pros
Very consistent. Good place for face-paced work experience. Easy to get along with most people.
Cons
Some issues regarding logic and productivity. There are cliques, you might be alone. Other employees will not reach out to you, you have to engage them. People use excuses to get out of tasks they don't want to do.
The quality team at Burnbrae is so wonderful. Everyone is willing to help out and the team environment allows you to tackle new projects and develop new skills. There can be some disconnect between production and quality which can be frustrating but overall such a great place to work as a new grad.
Pros
team environment, fast paced, always new tasks to learn
Cons
have to work some weekends and holidays, shift work including evenings
Management treatment of workers especially those in the supervisory levels is at times reprehensible. There is a serious lack of professional treatment of workers in this plant that hardworking people would think twice to do something about it lest they lose their jobs. Nonetheless, benefits given are better compared to some companies and they compensate well. The staff are hardworking and most are teamplayers. It is a unionized company however the Union is incompetent and rarely fights for the workers. I have heard and seen too many complaints about it that people say their union fees are wasted. My conclusion is only apply here if you're in a tight spot otherwise look for better companies with better pay and are respectful of their workers.
Pros
Good pay compared to some, good team work, hard working laborers
Cons
Disrespectful treatment to workers, incompetent and pro management Union
burnbrae is a very productive place, a lot of food and safety regulations that are to be followed. Hard on the back and wrists, loud and smells like eggs, the work is done very well, high speed work in a factory setting
Pros
very nice and helpful co-workers
Cons
long hours, hard work
manque de respect envers les employés et pression de l'emplo yeur
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Burnbrae Farms?
Good benefits ( dentals and life insurance) Nightshirt work Outside of city Excellent job in time Cold and wet condition Only French language Sharing tools work ( inconvenienced )
Pros
Buying egg every week
The pay was extremely fair and was a very balanced place to work. However, it was very poorly managed and understaffed, causing unnecessary stress to employees.
-Fast-paced, -repetitive labour. -Must work well as team but also work well alone and/or under pressure. -Highly active, high energy environment -must pay attention to detail
while I enjoyed my time with the company, as with many things, it is not improving as it gets bigger and busier. They seem to have forgotten the basic needs of their employees. Management struggles with the growth of the company,
I really enjoy working at burnbrae farms some people do work as a team player and some not so much ..right now I am machine operator it's very stressful but over all it's a great place to work
One big tax evading health risk is what the it should be called, no regard for safety, “guilt tripping, unsafe/unhealthy work hours, not the work at job but definitely not something to brag about
Fast Paced and can be stressful. Opportunities within the Company for advancement if positions become available. Great team to work with. Life / work balance was a problem.
I enjoyed working with the staff and customers The challenge was continuous to get customers supporting the products and committing to contracts I increased sales from 0 to over $5 million in add on sales in the Food Service division
Pros
Meetings
Cons
Working with companies coast to coast, created long hours, that was the requirements of the job
Worse place to work, no respect whatsoever, most mismanaged, unhealthy and very toxic. People get bullied all the time.Dirty place overall. The way people talk to each other and the filthy words that are said to one another is totally unacceptable. People work hard in the plant and get no support or respect. They say they are family oriented but only for themselves.
This is a very fast paced assembly line factory job, working as part of a team to maintain production line. Operating a fork lift to move skids and assist with shipping and receiving.
Working remotely from all office based in my home office. Form regional sales plans, focus accounts and focus items. Working with a budget for the territory of British Columbia Managing a Broker Firm with 8 representatives. Goals are set with Brokers. Objectives are outlined and followed. 30-60-90 days plans formed and reviewed.
Work is back breaking hard to keep people so you will do the work of 3 people at most times always have to work overtime people are good managers have no clue what the job is really like.
  1. Employee reviews