Burnac Produce

Burnac Produce Employee Reviews

Management is the biggest issue. They don't value the employees as much as needed during slow or poor performing periods. They forced salary employees to work 6 days a week without any overtime for a whole year!
Pros
Free clothing once a year
Cons
24 hours including weekends
Too much discrimination and management not supplying with enough Employees to meet the workforce labour, the senior manager very poor and don’t understands the business but pretends
Pros
Very poor
Cons
Poor
We’re an online lender providing short-term online loans to underserved consumers through a safe and secure online platform. We have been around since 2011 and each year we continue to reach thousands of new customers as we expand throughout the United States. We provide: A simple online loan application process Quick loan approval Your funds the next business day* Fast, friendly, daily customer service Transparency with no hidden fee
My review at Burnac is very good the people who work there are very friendly and helpful staff members work with you all the way help you through things you don’t understand
Good company to work for. The owners are very hands on. You must be prepared to answer directly to them although you do not work directly for them. High stress environment.
Less pay scale Heavy work No respect is there for employees who work there whether older or adults.find most difficulty to go there.and gives work whenever they are in need.
Working day shift no overtime. I work inside and outside of the plant. My supervisors are very happy with my job. Because I'm very responsible. Always I'm on time at work. Never I missed one day. I like to work in that company.
Pros
Burnac do not pay lunch
Cons
Regulars hours. 40 hours a week. No overtime
Gteat flexible reliable fictional always do tasks on time never late respect rules never in any trouble polite and friendly person I'm smiling always and have positive energy commitment for work ethics
Pros
On brake 10 minutes
Cons
Part time no full and flexible hours
Fast paced place to work. Lots to learn and opportunities to grow. Good Management team in general. the people are great. Its the people everyone misses when they leave!
Pros
people
Cons
feels like your going in circles at times
The greatest part about this job (at least as a part-time bridge job) is that the early hours keeps you disciplined. If you can get up at 3 in the morning to get to work by 4 and freeze in a warehouse until Noon, you can do anything. Any corporate job after this will seem like child's play. Would recommend this job to students fresh out of University, it will make you hungry. Also, workplace culture is not that bad.
Pros
Discipline
Fast paced industry, fast paced place to work in general. You're working with a lot of different vendors that sell produce, so getting the best price to stay competitive is important.
Pros
Lots of nice people
Cons
Not a lot of growth opportunities, low salaries
Good place to work, with work/personal life leaning more towards work life. People are generally friendly and helpful. Closer relationship to management. Very relaxed work environment at times.
Long days Learn you can't always trust everyone management needs improvement No workplace culture - every man for himself hardest part of the job - Everything is as hard as you make it Enjoyable - co-workers are cool
Pros
Pizza Days
Cons
Garbage schedule
Love to work there... Awsum environment... Love to work with all of them. All are friendly in nature...and i love to work there too.. Supervisor over there are so friendly....
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Nothing to say
Burnac is a great place to develop your work ethics. They require to work extensive hours and push one's limits. I don't believe anyone will know what they are capable of achieving until they have worked for a company like Burnac.
good working relationship. Workplace nice and clean. People are respectful and cooperative.Company is stable and protect the employees. they have a very nice relationship with the customer.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
good working hours
I worked in Burnac produce for 2 years Nice staffing, No push for employees in any condition, Never forgettable colleagues and the place itself too. But the reason forced me to leaf that place is the salary because No increments they made in two years. Thank you
Pros
Open environment
Cons
No credentials
horrible supervisor, cuts pay and treats staff unequally and very rudely. cold work and its fast paced would not work here or ever suggest anyone i know
i have learnt alot of things like team leadership skills, interpersonal skills and how to work in a company. management was good and gives the employees the incentives, helps the employees in any situation. All the coworkers were very cooperative and hardworking.
company specialized in perishable goods. excellent CEOs, very dynamic. But due to nature of business, it is impossible to keep home and work life balance. Employer is committed to try and change the culture to be more employee friendly.
Pros
specialized industry and good exposure and very good and knowedgable CEOs
Cons
to many hours to work... hard to keep work and home lige balance
The company itself is a great company to work for. The salaries are within average for various positions, and benefits are good. The management needs a good overhaul. Between micro-managing, and over-ruling previous delegations, work flow becomes erratic and unorganized. Many managers also suppress employees from advancing within the company. It is a big company, but upper management still treat it as a small one shop operation.