Burger King Employee Review

Fast paced environment with a sprinkle of fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CA15 October 2013
The way a day went at Burger King really depended on the day and time. For example, if it was a weekend it would most likely be really busy since everyone was out shopping. Also around lunch time it would be busy as well. When it got busy you would need to move at a fast pace, but if there wasn't much going on the duties that I had were to keep everything at the front counter and dining room fully stocked. This included ketchup, napkins, straw, and so on. I learned how to deal with any mistakes that had been made, and I also learned to handle an upset customer as well as how to give customers a good experience while they were our guests. The management was actually very nice, they really looked out for your health and if you weren't feeling good they wouldn't make you work. All they asked for was that you let them know. If you needed a day off you would most likely get it with at least a week or two in advance. The co-workers were also very nice. Everyone was actually really easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was probably working drive-thru. If it wasn't super busy only one person was in charge of taking orders, making drinks, putting the order together, and accepting payment. Although it was tough it helped me get better at multitasking.
Pros
50% off food, friendly co-workers
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, only about 60 hours per pay period.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

Enjoyable yet challenging
Part Time Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 April 2018
Everyone there was friendly and helped me when I needed it or asked questions. I learned to keep up at a quick pace yet not stress to an extreme level. A good job, especially for someone attempting to get hired for the same time.
Pros
Friendly and lenient atmosphere
Cons
Illogical demands at some points
Fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 April 2018
It’s a great workplace to learn and acquire experiences, with very good management, teaches you how to work under pressure which is one of the hardest part of the job but still can overcome with hard work.
Pros
Good training and good with experiences
Cons
Long hours and always under pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

56.8K