Burger King Employee Review

fun work place
cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2013
i would clock in for work, then usually i would be on cash if not im making burgers or expediting. i don't mind doing anything. my co workers are all fun and get along, we all divide the work evenly. we never make it seem like work. we switch up are roles so no body is bored.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

Interesting Experience
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON23 May 2018
I worked for Burger King for 3 years, before finally having enough and quitting. The job itself is tolerable - an average kitchen job. Fairly straightforward and easy. As for co- workers and management, this place is a disaster. From having my job threatened by management for forgetting to do a simple task, to being completely disrespected and harassed by my co workers, I've seen it all. This place needs to take their employees seriously, and fight for what's right. I do not recommend working for this location if you want respect, hard working co workers, or management that gets things done.
Pros
Employee discounts, fairly flexible when it comes to hours/scheduling.
Cons
Poor management, confrontational co workers, gossip/drama, lack of professionalism.
it was fun exciting
Production Staff (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC18 May 2018
it was a great experience and i met great people there and had a lot of good times with the staff.This job teaches how to multi task and be experienced in a fast paced environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

57K