Burger King Employee Review

Working for Burger King was my Best job Ever
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA7 November 2013
I started for Burger King in New Orleans during 1985 to 1991. During that time I was introduced to Great hospitality, customers services, crew retention, and all of the tools of how to run your business and make money. Hiring great people make a business run well for a short time because they have a higher goal in life, but if you can hire an average or medium persons with potential. You can mole that person and get them to understand your goals and their you will have your future managers and your replacement. That what I learn in California, how too teach, train, and develop your employees to keep peaking at all times.
Pros
Working and dealing with the public. You are in control.
Cons
Someone is always trying to take the credit.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

fun, relaxed and productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 April 2018
a typical day at work would include taking orders, doing drinks as they tell you their order, clean counters and sweep the front. the workplace is very diverse. everyone is chill and nice to talk to.
Pros
family vibe, 25-50% discount
Cashier / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  KW21 April 2018
Its really fun to work in burger king soecially we are serving food to all the customer who loves to eat in our restaurant.I would love to get back someday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

56.8K