Burger King Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2018
it was fun exciting and i met great people there and had a lot of good times with the staff. i didnt like my manager one bit we always faught cuz he told me bs
productive great place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 May 2018
I loved my time at Burger King and had no complaints with it. Managers were all easy to approach and honestly cared, Everyone got along and made it a fun place to work.
Pros
half off food and great staff
Cons
took me over a hour to get there
Great experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
Working at a fast food company was a little twist and change as to what i was usually accustomed to, but it turned out for the better!
working customer service always had it's challenges, but at burger king, it was always a good time. friendly customers, great cooperative staff.
Pros
great management
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC19 December 2017
It was a good experience, overall the work environment was very friendly and i really enjoyed working at the store. The major cons for the store were that, the working hours were not sufficient.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
less hours
Not bad
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 December 2017
Working there wasn't too bad, not many hours. The management was okay, getting sent home is normal because it's never that busy. Coworkers were great!
Pros
Easy shifts
Cons
Not many hours
Very good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 November 2017
Many things are good but some are not . That work is far away from my own location because it takes lots of time like 2 hours only in one way ,so it is very difficult for me to work there but always i cooperate with them.
Pros
Staff is good
Cons
Far away
Closed for a reason
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON23 November 2017
As a younger teenager, starting this as my first job was a very negative experience, there was an extreme lack of training and a fair amount of harassment from certain staff members that was not properly addressed by management.
Horrible management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 November 2017
Not a place a recommend too apply at especially at Jackson square, dirty place, management sucks. They haven't had an actual scduale up in about a month.
Pros
The discounts
Cons
Hours, place is dirty, the management is so unorganized.
Bad customer service and hospitality
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON31 October 2017
They don't provide reasonable hours, do not treat their customers well. They have good time management when it comes to serving Drive-Thru. They need to learn to treat everyone equally.
Team environment for work and interacting with people daily
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 August 2017
A typical day at work involved interacting with team members and customers. You had to sometimes prepare the food in the kitchen. It also included taking payments from customers and serving customers with their orders.
fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC6 July 2017
food safety is very low grade here. i always tried my best to serve with food safety.job security is not in place .overall i liked the staff there but not the management. Always short with the staff
Wouldn't work there again.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB5 July 2017
Lots of cleaning, rushes, and cash handling. I hated the General Manager there, big reason why I quit. Lots of different cultures; and generally nice co workers.
Pros
Free lunch food
Cons
Bad rushes and management
Good work experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS9 June 2017
All in all I enjoyed my time employed by Burger King it was my personal life that inevitably led to my resignation. I started off with 35-40 hours a week then plummeted to around 10-15 hours a week max.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Lack of hours
good work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 May 2017
learned alot about custom services and provide them with best services.
To be polite with customers and had good managment related to health and safety .
Pros
break in shifts
Cons
long shifts
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC22 March 2017
Management does not care about employees and never encourage them to do a better job. Management is not reasonable. Working conditions are not good. Management does not have proper solution for problems instead employees are asked to fix the problem. Most of the equipment have problems so its hard to work. During peak sale hours staff is always short and its very overwhelming environment. Sick calls are accepted if only replacement is found if employee doesnt show up even after sick call in next weeks schedule employee doesnt get enough hours
fun co workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 March 2017
not reccomended working here specially in surrey central city mall branch because no benefits only have vacation pay . no increase hour rate for 6 months. after 3 years they increase your hour rate for only .60 cents.
Pros
free foods
Cons
the hour rate is only 10.25 and after 3 yrs working here they increase only .60 cents
Its a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 March 2017
It's really easy job and fun. You get to meet good customers . I love working there. People who works there are good too. I got best experience of dealing with customers from there .
Pros
If a customer is mad we give free fries or something as an apology
Cons
Good hohrs
nice people to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 March 2017
Worked here when I was 15 and it was a great part time job for me.The people were great to work for and to work with.The hours were great as I am a student as well.My manager was a very pleasant person and easy to deal with.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Was fun and get more experience
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 February 2017
I use to work there for a they actually train me for a week and I'm allow to have my lunch after 5 hours. I do everything example:cashier, the back, and the front
Pros
Free lunch after 5 hours
Cons
Short hours
work experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 February 2017
I learned the value of the positive attitude, focused attention to the job at hands and skilful customer service. Using my proficient leadership skills and attentiveness for customer inquiries and arrange the stocks, I efficiently delegate work to my fellow crew members with hard work. I have been eager, able and reliable person in my life, and I am ready to bring those same qualities to your company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K