Burger King Employee Reviews

Not Organized
Kitchen and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS10 July 2018
A lot of people were quitting and they made unexperienced workers in charge of certain tasks that they were never trained to do and were expected to preform at a level of a trained employee would be at.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Organization
fun workplace with a lot of new things to learn
Cashier, crew member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 July 2018
it was a good time spend at burger king. The people were very friendly and adjusting. I personaly got a lot of knowledge related to a food company, it also helped me gaining anexpierence.
Good work place
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 July 2018
The Staff is Friendly and work great as a team., Understanding GM and Managers. The environment Is Great here and would recommend others to give this job a shot.
mediocre first job
crew (Former Employee) –  Ontario5 July 2018
If you are in school and have no experience, this might be a decent first job, but not a great one. Many customers will lie to get free food (just like all fast food places) and you'll be blamed. This is because the managers will all kiss up to the lying jerks and don't care about their crew.
Pros
meal discount
Cons
lousy food
Buger king
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC30 June 2018
Emploi assez bien pour les jeunes étudiants, mes pas assez de formation et employer pas bien former
Sales good (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK28 June 2018
At burger king i learn how to work fast
How to work with team
How to have salfe confidence
It was my first work so i learn how to contacting with people
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Part time
was taught how to serve drinks and thats it
expeditor (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON27 June 2018
overall working at burger king was a little on the hard side due to the management, they only taught me how to handle drinks and continued to complain. at this job i learned customer service, and how to work at a fast pace
Pros
work ethic
Cons
not enough hours (4pm-9pm twice a week)
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 June 2018
The experience is challenging and great and I had great time working with that environment I learned new stuffs everyday.It was fun and awesome experience.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Less pay
the hardest part of the job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  King City, ON26 June 2018
managing everything when there are fewer workers because the burger king I worked at was short staffed and when workers call in sick. I might have to do some stuff the wolders workers have to like clean the freezer, mop the floors and re-stock everything.
Pros
free lunch, nice workers and manager
Cons
short staffed
Cashier Burger King
Caissière, Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Montreal26 June 2018
Fun place to start a working career, learn to be a part of a team, provide exceptional customer service, expand your social circle, begin to realize the value of hard work and has great schedule flexibility for students.
productif
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pointe-aux-trembles, QC26 June 2018
faut savoir se debrouile seul car nous sommes pas superviser nous devons etre autonome
Work Place
Customer Service Assistance (Former Employee) –  Greater London22 June 2018
It nice to work with Burger King Team. Their management and team member was too flexible and comfortable. I was enjoy the environment. This job give me lots of experience.
overlook
Cashier/Drive-thru duty (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC21 June 2018
Fundamentally, I developed many skills overtime at burger king. In the past seven months I have gained knowledge on how I can work efficiently and in an organized matter to get the job done. I learned the basics of how fast-food is made. I learned how to handle currency and use the cash register. I also learned how to clean the whole store under a specific amount of time. considering this was my first job, I also had my first experience face to face with customers at burger king. To me, customer service is the fundamental aspect of any workplace and it should always be a top priority to satisfy all customers.
Over the past months working at burger king not only have I learned to understand each station and how to do everything, but, I have learned to take initiative and succeed each task that is given to me. At burger king, we rely on each other to satisfy each customer and work efficiently throughout the day. Sometimes, when it gets busy, I have taught myself to multi task and complete tasks quicker than expected. I also take the initiative to make sure my workplace and the store in general is kept clean and everything is stocked and presentable for the customers.
Pros
lunch discount
Cons
small team
Work environment
Restaurant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS17 June 2018
The restaurant is great and their menu is great. the only thing that alarms me a bit is the owner, the previous owner wold this store along with the her other 2 stores and the new management is very different.
Pros
free meal for managers
Cons
an alright place for a high schooler
Cashier, kitchen worker (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK14 June 2018
This place is good to work for if you are a high school student or a university student who is very limited on time. the job is alright depending on what you do because working the kitchen is the best part. it makes you feel productive and makes you feel good to accomplish making the food.
Pros
free food
I've worked with staff with whom I recognized as my "work family."
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2018
A typical day is when the day pass by so quickly. I hated the slow days especially when I have to ask staff to go because of labor, other than that it was quite fine. I learned to work with different culture and to respect and acknowledge. The hardest part of the job was to tell staff labor is high so I have to send one or two home and no one wants to.
5 years of employment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON14 June 2018
I found it challenging, but hard to find staff. Degrading for people to work at this location. Wrong area of town lots of pan handling, drugs ect.. Loved working with public,
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
continually hearing whats wrong
It was a good place to work at. Busy but fun.
Part-time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 June 2018
When i worked there I enjoyed it but I found it got really hard when it was hit and busy. Also cleaning up and doing the dishes was decent. When it came time ri go outside and sweep and clean the area it was OK but on hot days it was not fun.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long days
boring at times
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 June 2018
first job couldnt complain taught me alot of cooking skills and team working drills to make me more ready for bigger and better oppertunities in the future
Pros
free burgers
Cons
boring
premier emploi
Cuisinière, caissière (Former Employee) –  Granby, QC7 June 2018
J'aime mon expérience malgré le fait que j'avais des chiffres coupés.
Pros
Repas à 50%
Cons
horaire coupe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

57.3K