Bureau Veritas
View all Bureau Veritas reviews

Bureau Veritas

Bureau Veritas Employee Review

No Reason to stay

New employees are compensated better and given the same amount of vacation that employees working there for 7 or more years have. They give minimal raises if you even get one (we are talking cents). They act like they care but they don’t. Cheap company and cheap management. Your loyalty as an employee means nothing and that is reflected in the wages. Common gripes in the offices among workers are always about the wages and managements hypocrisy.

Pros

Decent benefits

Cons

Wages

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great starting place for students!

I did a brief work term here, and it helped me gain some experience for future jobs, but it consists of heavy workload each week, especially for one specific company where the samples are given last minute. My co-workers in my lab were sweet people, and we had a great time together. It was the only thing I enjoyed from the experience. However, it is a good first working experience before you head out further.

Pros

Free lunch by management occassionally

Cons

Long Hours, Heavy workload

Good place to learn more but pay less

Its a good place to work if you are starting your career. Nice and friendly environment. Co-workers and supervisors are very co-operative. Best place to learn more.

Just don't apply

I hated every second there. The management is horrible and will push to do overtime every single day and on weekends. Job security, forget about it.Salary, they will low ball you to the max.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bureau Veritas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement